Connections Academy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suring, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Connections Academy (Suring, WI).

Interview

At home virtual interview consisting of 7 questions 2 were in essay format. Questions were appropriate, and answers easily composed. Simple, convenient process. Being able to view yourself providing answers helped to make sure I looked good and reminded me to smile.

School Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Connections Academy (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Used HireVue to conduct first interview which utilized an online approach to interviewing. First they had you record answers to the first few questions, followed by a writing sample prompt. They ended by asking questions regarding Microsoft office to test technical skills.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about working in a cyber school setting?   Answer Question

School Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Connections Academy (Harrisburg, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

First completed a digital interview and then was called a few days later and was invited to Harrisburg for a final interview. There were 4 people in the interview, but were extremely nice and made me feel very comfortable. Standard interview type questions.

Secondary Science Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Connections Academy (Montgomery, AL).

Interview

Virtual interview with video and essay responses. Asked about teaching philosophy, how to motivate and engage students, and technical questions about Work, Excel, and PowerPoint. Interview was done using HIreVue. Waiting for a response now,.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Connections Academy (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

It was quick. 23 questions. It was appropriate to what the job description was. The questions were not timed. The interview was not at al nerve racking like I thought it could have been. There were breaks that could be taken in between questions. Oh, yes and there was an open ended question.

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Connections Academy.

Interview

Very user friendly online interview. Received an email and set up interview time convenient to me. Before interview they provided links and other info that explained the entire process. Questions rested your knowledge of the skills required for the position. For example knowledge of Office was required so I was given short answer and multiple choice questions on elements of word , excel, powerpoint.

Enrollment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Connections Academy (Columbia, MD) in May 2017.

Interview

Was emailed and asked to complete a video interview using a software that records your responses to various questions that you read on the screen. You are able to practice which is incredibly helpful.
    Was then asked to attend an in-person interview in Columbia. One interviewer was there in person and two others were at home and so I communicated with them via a video conference.

Interview Questions

• After being asked about a weakness that I have had and have conquered, I was then asked about another weakness that I am still struggling with.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Connections Academy (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

After an email invitation, I did an online interview using the computer web cam. You have 30 seconds to prepare and 3 minutes to answer. You are first allowed to practice repeatedly as many times as you need, but they are the same three questions, so you only get to practice answering the same few questions; nothing new.

Family Connection Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Connections Academy in March 2017.

Interview

I received a digital interview with Hire Vue. Must record yourself on web cam. The interview request was through email. There was a video outlining next steps. I am hoping to hear something soon.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Connections Academy (San Antonio, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a two part interview which consisted of questions from the current manager and their manager. The interviews were split between two different days. My last interview was on a google hangouts.

Interview Questions

• What would make you a good candidate for this position.   Answer Question