Consero Global Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 64 of over 64 interviews

Recruiter17%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Consero Global Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Consero Global Solutions

Interview

1written test 2 technical rounds 1 excel & email drafting test Overall process is moderate and it takes time. Overall good except the employment terms and conditions..... There is an inbuilt agreement policy with the company whether you are fresher or experienced (it's not matter for them)

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself.? Accounting rules General accounting concepts
    Answer Question

Consero Global Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Consero Global Solutions

Interview

Got to do online interview through video call google meet and the intervuew went good and last for 40 mintues. They asked many questions and i amswered them all and they told that they will get back to me later and never came back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Consero Global Solutions (Bangalore) in Jun 2021

Interview

There are 3 rounds of interview. In which 1st round is an online test. In which there will be 3 tests , 1 will be business latter writing and 1 will be technical questions to check intelligence and last will be accounting test. Thereafter ,there will be 2 technical rounds of interview via video call.

Interview Questions
  • And in 2 technical rounds journal entries related to deffered revenue and unbilled revenue shall be asked and some tricky and some easy entries like salary payables, prov. For doubtful debts, fixed assets sale and depreciation shall be asked, difference between accural and provision , 2 way and 3 way match process , inter company transaction, month end closer process.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Consero Global Solutions (Bangalore) in Jun 2021

Interview

First they have given written test of 3 types based on aptitude and communication skills and next called for technical interview. I have given online interview and it went well with not more difficulty

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Consero Global Solutions (Bangalore) in Jun 2021

Interview

Interview process was very smooth and it was easy to reach out to them. HR was available most of the time and it was good response from them. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guntūr

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Consero Global Solutions (Guntūr) in May 2021

Interview

interview is of 2 rounds 1 round written test 2 round interview written test consists of 3 papers 1 paper accounts which is moderate 2 paper reasoning which is easy but time constraint 3 paper letter writing

Interview Questions
  • Definition and concept of BRS Definition of depreciation and fixed asset some journal entries which are easy

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Consero Global Solutions (Bangalore)

Interview

There were 4 rounds of interview. 1st round was telephonic where I was asked questions on balance sheet and some ratios. 2nd round was aptitude test. There were 3 sections in the test accounting, aptitude and email writing. 3rd round was with Senior manager I was asked questions on budgeting and if i okay with timings and more questions on my previous experience. 4th around was with US team. It was more of an interaction. They check the communication and few questions oh my previous experience.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Consero Global Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Consero Global Solutions

Interview

all the interview questions were related to the accounting. Questions like deferred revenue, deferred tax, accounting entries of provisions for doubtful debts etc. Worst part was they asked for original documents and they wanted me to to courier the originals.

Interview Questions
  • Deferred revenue, Accounting entries provision for doubtful debts
4 people found this interview helpful

Consero Global Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Consero Global Solutions

Interview

I have attended based on my friend's referral. First round is technical and then next round regarding online test and and Email writing test; great knowledge on accounting is required.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Consero Global Solutions (Bangalore)

Interview

Interview 4 Stages 1 Written test which include Technical MCQs , mail writing Aptitude test 2 Technical Round Telephonic 3 Technical Round Video 4 HR discussion in this hr will tell you about bond, i my case 2 years

Interview Questions
  • the ask basic question on accounting such as Journal Entries, Ind As
Viewing 1 - 10 of 64 Interviews