Conservice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 13, 2017

2.8

All Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Conservice (Logan, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

Apply online. Then I was called in to do assessment, Excel, problem solving, how you would respond to a customer etc. If you passed the assessment you are called in for a placement interview to determine where you would best fit.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about the company?   1 Answer

Billing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Conservice (Logan, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

While Excel isn't rocket science and the internet is available to you, I was glad i had reviewed some of the basics. I took the assessment on a Friday, found out I passed the next Tuesday, and interviewed the day after on Wednesday. During my interview, they sent me out and in twice, which was nerve wracking, but apparently I needn't have worries because I got the job. The questions were straightforward. Be prepared to answer about your resume. The interviewers (there were 2) were pleasant and straightforward.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to read several job descriptions and describe anything about them that caught my attention, and also asked to determine my potential success in each role.   1 Answer

Embedded Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Conservice (Logan, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

Panel Interview for internal recruitment. Filled out questionnaire that was reviewed by manager and HR. called in for interview with panel consisting of 2 HR representatives, Manager, and Senior Manager. Was given a job offer within 4 days. If you do not get the job offer you can request a follow-up with HR and they will coach you on what you did well or could improve on to increase your chances of advancement in the company.

Interview Questions

• What skills have you developed that would make you best suited for this position?   Answer Question
    • What related education or experience do you have that would qualify you?   Answer Question
    • What skill is your greatest strength?   Answer Question
    • What would you change or improve at Conservice if you could and how would you implement it?   Answer Question
    • What skills do you need or want to improve?   Answer Question
    • Who would you recommend for this position besides yourself and why?   Answer Question
    • Why would this change be good for you?   Answer Question
    • Comment on how you can contribute in each of the four company tenets (Accountability, Continuous Improvement, No Surprises, Exceed Expectations)?   Answer Question

Multiple Openings Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Conservice (Logan, UT) in July 2016.

Interview

Assessment included testing in the areas of Excel, bill knowledge, RUBS information, and replying to a customer service letter. Total of two hours to complete everything, which in my case, was more than enough time.

Interview Questions

• What is your dream job if you could get paid to do anything?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conservice.

Interview

It was great ! Met conservice business firm peoplw at a a career fair, got first round interview call following week. First round was a face to face interview at their office,asked about myself and about my resume.I got selected for the next round, where i was aked some technical questions which lasted around 40 mins.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself?
      Projects you have done?
      Some coding questions.
      Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Conservice.

Interview

Got an email from the manager at the office to schedule an on site interview. Arrived at the firm location and chatted with the manager for about 10 minutes and the manager introduced me to workers at the office. After the casual chat there were some behavior and mental math questions, about another 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe one difficult task you have accomplished in the past.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Sent a resume to their email address. They called me back a few days later to come in and do some testing, mostly excel and ethical questions. They called a few days after that and offered me the position. Very quick and the hiring staff was extremely nice.

Billing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conservice (Logan, UT) in November 2014.

Interview

Building tour, assessment test first. Then based on the assessment test then they might call you in for an interview. Interviewed with 3 different people that were over different departments to see where I might fit.

Interview Questions

• The famous what is your greatest strength and weakness question.   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Conservice in October 2014.

Interview

Met at the career fair and turned in my resume. They contacted me a week or two later. Had interview with HR representative and head of IT. No real technical interview questions just asking about experience and goals. They seemed not to excited about their work in my opinion. all the questions were fairly open ended and therefore I'm not sure of any right or wrong answers. I would just assume they are looking for how you carry yourself and how well you will fit in the organization.

Interview Questions

• Questions about where I saw myself in 5,10 years. Other than that basically everything else was resume and experience specific.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Conservice (Logan, UT) in August 2014.

Interview

So I applied for an accounting position. I went in for what I was lead to believe would be my interview but when I got there they told me to take an assessment. The assessment lasted about 30-45 minutes and consisted of basic math questions, excel formatting, and customer service responses. I then was told that depending on how I did on my assessment I could be called for an interview. I got a call later that day telling me that the accounting position I had applied for was no longer available but they wanted to know if I was interested in Billing. I said yes and setup an interview for a couple days later.

There were three people in the interview and the interview lasted about 20-30 minutes

Interview Questions

• Basic questions like "what's your biggest strength/weakness"   Answer Question