Conservice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 14, 2017

2.8

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Conservice (Logan, UT) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a great process-nice phone interview, followed by a skills assessment. It was nice to get a tour of the place, it seems like they really care about their people.

Billing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conservice (Logan, UT) in August 2017.

Interview

First you take an exam ratio math problems, excel, basic reading comprehension, 10 key. If failed you can re-take in 60days. Once complete if you pass you will get called back in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel comfortable with excel?   1 Answer

Conservice Response

Nov 29, 2017 – Marketing Director

Metering Solutions Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Conservice (Logan, UT) in July 2017.

Interview

The first day you go in they have you take a two hour test. This goes over excel, emails, 10-key, and a few other topics. The second interview you talk to two HR representatives that don't work in that area but are assigned to see where you will best fit in the company.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer lite phone usage, medium, or a lot?
      What qualifications do you have?
      Strongest feature?
      What are a few of your weaknesses?
      Do you know excel?   Answer Question

Budget Forecast Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conservice (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Very simple and straightforward. It was as expected and I didn't have any difficulties. It was really fast too. They want to grow. I was surprised to see the enthusiasm of the workplace.

All Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Conservice (Logan, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

Apply online. Then I was called in to do assessment, Excel, problem solving, how you would respond to a customer etc. If you passed the assessment you are called in for a placement interview to determine where you would best fit.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about the company?   1 Answer

Billing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Conservice (Logan, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

While Excel isn't rocket science and the internet is available to you, I was glad i had reviewed some of the basics. I took the assessment on a Friday, found out I passed the next Tuesday, and interviewed the day after on Wednesday. During my interview, they sent me out and in twice, which was nerve wracking, but apparently I needn't have worries because I got the job. The questions were straightforward. Be prepared to answer about your resume. The interviewers (there were 2) were pleasant and straightforward.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to read several job descriptions and describe anything about them that caught my attention, and also asked to determine my potential success in each role.   1 Answer

Embedded Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Conservice (Logan, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

Panel Interview for internal recruitment. Filled out questionnaire that was reviewed by manager and HR. called in for interview with panel consisting of 2 HR representatives, Manager, and Senior Manager. Was given a job offer within 4 days. If you do not get the job offer you can request a follow-up with HR and they will coach you on what you did well or could improve on to increase your chances of advancement in the company.

Interview Questions

• What skills have you developed that would make you best suited for this position?   Answer Question
    • What related education or experience do you have that would qualify you?   Answer Question
    • What skill is your greatest strength?   Answer Question
    • What would you change or improve at Conservice if you could and how would you implement it?   Answer Question
    • What skills do you need or want to improve?   Answer Question
    • Who would you recommend for this position besides yourself and why?   Answer Question
    • Why would this change be good for you?   Answer Question
    • Comment on how you can contribute in each of the four company tenets (Accountability, Continuous Improvement, No Surprises, Exceed Expectations)?   Answer Question

Multiple Openings Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Conservice (Logan, UT) in July 2016.

Interview

Assessment included testing in the areas of Excel, bill knowledge, RUBS information, and replying to a customer service letter. Total of two hours to complete everything, which in my case, was more than enough time.

Interview Questions

• What is your dream job if you could get paid to do anything?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conservice.

Interview

It was great ! Met conservice business firm peoplw at a a career fair, got first round interview call following week. First round was a face to face interview at their office,asked about myself and about my resume.I got selected for the next round, where i was aked some technical questions which lasted around 40 mins.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself?
      Projects you have done?
      Some coding questions.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Conservice.

Interview

Got an email from the manager at the office to schedule an on site interview. Arrived at the firm location and chatted with the manager for about 10 minutes and the manager introduced me to workers at the office. After the casual chat there were some behavior and mental math questions, about another 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe one difficult task you have accomplished in the past.   Answer Question