Conservice Reviews

Updated May 7, 2021

4.2
Conservice CEO  Scott Hardy
Scott Hardy
Pros
  • "Work environment is very friendly(in 39 reviews)

• "Great benefits and opportunities(in 29 reviews)

• Cons
  • "But those concerns never seem to register to upper management ears and they always just say "Well Joe could handle it why can't you(in 16 reviews)

• "low pay, little accountability, nepotism(in 13 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Salary Review

May 6, 2021 - SQL Reports Developer in Logan, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best team culture and no micro management

Cons

Salary hike can be a bit more

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

A place I was not expecting to be, but am so glad I am.

Apr 29, 2021 - Billing Manager in Logan, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Conservice is a great company to work for! I have never met so many down-to-earth people in one place. Everyone you encounter is super helpful, extremely friendly, and are always willing to help you out. I worked at 2 small companies before starting at Conservice. So the large company aspect made me a little nervous at first. They are professional, but you don't get that cold corporate company feeling when working here. It is a perfectly balanced workplace where you have fun while enjoying the work that you do. They offer great benefits and have tons of connections and resources. Most importantly, they are the best when it comes to balancing your work life and personal life. Allowing me as a single mom to work from home full time so that I can take care of my daughter allows me to excel in my work life and personal life.

Cons

The only challenge for me has been adapting to their software and programs. They do have a lot, so it can take some time to adjust and learn. As long as you are willing to give it your best and take the time to learn and understand, you will be just fine!

Recruiter

Thank you for the review! We are so glad it has been a good experience for you to work here so far, thank you for the feedback.

3. 5.0

Great Work Environment and Personality Builder

Apr 28, 2021 - Activations Specialist in Rexburg, ID
      Business Outlook

Pros

The work environment is amazing. We got leadership and coworkers that would go out of their way to help and make sure that you are taken care of. The company is great about when to have fun so you are taking mental breaks. You have a ton of sources to help you move up in the company. Many positions include the choice to work remotely. If you have annual family reunions, the company will ensure you have those days off every year (even if you spent all of your PTOs).

Cons

You only get the main holidays off. Not getting Christmas Eve and Black Friday off makes it really inconvenient when you travel to visit family. Everyone wants those days off and so many people get them off. You really have to plan months in advance. They give the employees a lot of discounts but it only really applies to those who live in or near Logan, UT.

Recruiter

Thank you for the review! We always try to work with schedules, and are glad you've found it to work for you, thank you for the feedback!

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

The Importance of Teams

Apr 27, 2021 - Balance Forward Specialist in Logan, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Conservice has a great culture, great benefits, and can be one of the best jobs on your resume. Teamwork and common goals as well as a desire to have fun while being productive make for a great work environment. The team you are on makes all the difference.

Cons

Teams are everything. Your whole experience revolves around which team you are on, and who your leadership are. Some teams are better than others, simply because the leadership is in touch with what their team needs and does while on other teams, the leadership is only interested in looking good to senior management. They make unrealistic goals and expectations and then blame the team when the goals are not met. Some of the leadership play favorites and penalize the people they don't like as much until the person leaves.

Recruiter

Thank you so much for this review. We really agree that teams are important, and try to do the training necessary to make them successful. We will pass this on to our training department, thank you for your feedback.

5. 5.0

First Job In My Life that Wanted Me To Succeed

Apr 15, 2021 - EDE Processor in Rexburg, ID
      Business Outlook

Pros

I struggled to meet the standards set for the team for a while and instead of constantly telling me how much I sucked and how I was on the verge of being fired, my team lead and department manager both took time out of their days for the next few weeks to make sure that I was set up for success and that I was getting the help I needed. I have a team that actually wants me to succeed instead of trying to get somebody else in the door. It's life changing. Also, the pay is nice and the hours are great.

Cons

EDE team is a real feast-or-famine situation. Middle of the month can be a bit of a slog, but when the work is plentiful, days fly by.

Recruiter

Thank you so much for the review! We are so glad that you have had success here, and we appreciate the feedback.

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Pretty Good College Job

Apr 19, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Logan, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Intelligent Co-Workers Beautiful Building Good opportunity for Advancement Good hours Good pay for a College Student Flexible for school schedules

Cons

Very Demanding Hard learning curve Pay is relatively little when compared to what they would have to pay in other parts of the state or country when considering the specialized skills needed to be good at the job. Promotions don't offer a huge increase in pay-- Not a great place to make a career, but a great college job.

Recruiter

Thank you for the review! We are always looking at the pay structure and ways to improve it, so we appreciate this feedback.

7. 5.0

Amazing company!

Apr 27, 2021 - Student Housing Billing Coordinator in Logan, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

The culture at this company is amazing! They really care about their employees and do what they can to take care of them. There's always an open-door policy with the team leads and higher leadership. Whenever you are struggling or don't understand something, there is always someone there who can help you! There are so many opportunities for growth and advancement so you don't ever have to feel like you're stuck.

Cons

Sometimes the job compensation seems a little low for some of the positions but there's always a way to move into new positions once you've been in your current position for a little bit.

Recruiter

Thank you for your thoughts and feedback on this! We appreciate the review and will pass your thoughts on to management.

8. 5.0

Great place to work!

Apr 27, 2021 - National Account Manager in Columbia, MD
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have only been an employee for a few months now but I have to say everyone has been so helpful and kind! You can tell the company puts a lot of effort into ensuring their employees are set up for success which is one of the most important qualities for me when working/looking for a job.

Cons

Currently there are no cons, my role is remote so I don't get that day to day office interaction but there are offices with so many opportunities if that's something that works better for you.

Recruiter

Thank you so much for the review! We are really glad that it has been such a good experience so far, thanks for the feedback.

9. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

A company where everything is made up and the rules don't matter

Mar 9, 2021 - Automation Quality Analyst in Providence, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Free soda, I guess? Sure.

Cons

Low wage, favoritism in management, blatant disregard for company tenants and rules, you can even get away with bullying and harassment

Recruiting Manager

Thank you for leaving a review of Conservice. We appreciate your years of service and your contribution to Conservice. Harassment is something that we take very seriously and when reported to HR, all claims are fully investigated. Retaliation is also against our company policy. We understand that you have left our organization, but we want to prevent this type of situation from happening again. If you could provide us with additional information, we would like to follow up and gain further information and clarity around this matter. Please email us at HR@conserivce.com. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Still new but have enjoyed working here so far.

Apr 28, 2021 - Funding Manager in Logan, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Conservice has been very willing to work with my schedule, they provide a fun working environment with lots of perks.

Cons

So far there have been a few minor issues that have been hard to get a definitive answer, but nothing I couldn't work around.

Recruiter

Thanks so much for the review, we appreciate the feedback!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 462 Reviews