Convergence Technology Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Convergence Technology Consulting Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Convergence Technology Consulting

Cyber Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Convergence Technology Consulting (Washington, DC) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a technical assessment,There was a full scope technical assessment, Lots of questions a Lunch interview. It was good to see that they tested my personal habits and personality as well as my skills to learn if I was a good fit or not.

Interview Questions

• Many questions, Lots of technical questions in the assessment   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Convergence Technology Consulting (Columbia, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

Met with Sales VP, CEO, and Recruiter. Casual process but still nice to see management involved in the process. Questions were standard, but could have used some more detail of the compensation plan. They explained leads and where opportunities come from, who I would report to, and how to improve my situation within the company over time.

Interview Questions

• What were your top accounts at your previous employer, and how did you upsell/cross-sell in those accounts?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergence Technology Consulting.

Interview

My interview with this company consisted of an initial screening call performed by the HR/recruiting dept. Next came a technical interview with the technical lead - all performed over the phone. It was left a bit vague what the next steps were afterwards. I was expecting to be asked to come into the office for a face to face meeting but instead I immediately received a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Name protocols for NAS vs SAN.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiated but received a minimal bump in salary in the offer. I was able to add an additional week of vacation time to the offer.