Convergint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Convergint

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Convergint (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

The interview process consisted of a brief phone interview/screen, followed by two back-to-back in-person interviews with the Controller and the CEO. The process was quick and the follow-up was immediate. I was informed of next steps through-out each step of the process. It was a great experience and certainly impacted my decision to accept the position.

Interview Questions

• They were interested in learning one thing that I could bring from my experience that would most benefit the company and improve the role in the future.   Answer Question

CDP Colleague Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Convergint (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Since I was employee already I only had to interview with HR and it was more like a conversation which was great because it felt comfortable instead of awkward. Convergint likes to see how you fit in with its Values and Beliefs before hiring you so that is always a big topic of conversation. It shows when you meet the colleagues because everyone is so friendly and welcoming all the time.

Interview Questions

• If you are hired would you like to live in a different city for 6 months or continue in your same city?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergint (Austin, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

easy, friendly, watched a bunch of company videos, history, culture, safety, some recap questions from watching the video, casually talking, gift basket, drug test right after. The company culture on paper is tailor to a comfortable friendly family

Senior Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Convergint (Cleveland, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviewed three different places, each site had four interviews....if you had one black mark, you were eliminated. None of the interviewers had time to meet.....so if you were in a meeting with one that was having a bad day, it would be a bad day all around.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergint.

Interview

Interview was casual and unstructured, but in a friendly way. Everyone I met was engaging and interested in hearing what I had to say. Frequently the tone suggested that an offer would be forthcoming and that the interview was to sort out a few details. So I was somewhat surprised when I was not extended an offer. An excellent process to navigate and to learn more about how to handle different interview settings and techniques.

Interview Questions

• What is your leadership style?   1 Answer