Coordinated Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Coordinated Health

1.9

Sort:

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coordinated Health.

Interview

Interview was conducted with 3 individuals, Head of Rehabilitation, Head of physical therapists and an administrator. Individuals were cordial and each person had a different point of view and questions to ask. Interview was preceded by brief tour of facility and description of how teams of PT/PTA work on a daily basis. Company has multiple sites and therapists are expected to cover more than their home office/clinic when the need arises.

Interview Questions

• There weren't many technical questions about physical therapy, but was surprised to have questions about commitment to being a physical therapist when the breath of my education and experience should have made that commitment obvious.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coordinated Health (Allentown, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

Internship process was quite simple. Mostly consisted of email communication with an invitation to an interview in one of their offices. Recruiter seemed interested but was not overly excited, hard to understand the body language. Interview was fairly short and mostly questions from resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about why you're interested in this internship.   Answer Question

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coordinated Health.

Interview

HR calls you and if you pass the phone interview then the clinic manager interviews you, he/she will give you a tour of the office and once that interview is done and they like you, HR calls you to offer you the position.

Interview Questions

• If you have experience, if you are capable of using different systems at once, if you have experience in the healthcare field, if your a good team player.   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Coordinated Health (Allentown, PA) in August 2013.

Interview

Human resources in Allentown called me for an interview; met with her. Human Resources employee referred me to potential supervisor. Spoke with her on phone and scheduled next interview. Met with potential supervisor and her supervisor for next interview. Offered position after references were checked. Accepted. Attended mandatory introduction/training session.

Interview Questions

• What makes me feel that I could handle this position and responsibilities, due to my limited experience in orthopaedics.   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coordinated Health.

Interview

It was about 30 minutes. It was with the office manager and assistant office manager. They told me about the potential for my career growth at the company. Then I walked around the office for a tour of facilities.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a disgruntled patient demanding more pain medication   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coordinated Health (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

Very cut and dry process, and average interview questions posed. Lots of talk about how wonderful their employee contributions were as well as benefit packages. Met with two people from the HR department and work site manager who were very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to work for Coordinated Health   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non negotiable rate, though not bad for the area I guess.

Physician Extender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Was contacted via e-mail thru internal communication . No formal interview was conducted . No further contact was made, even though I was an internal candidate with expierence. Very unprofessional process.

Interview Questions

• Where I see myself in 5 years   1 Answer

Work Comp Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coordinated Health (Allentown, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

I was called after submitting my application online. I had an informal phone interview before being invited in for a face to face. I met face to face with Human Resources.

Interview Questions

• What experience will you bring with you will benefit you in the role you are interested in.   Answer Question

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coordinated Health in June 2017.

Interview

Don’t even accept. All this place is good for is to practice your interview skills.

The people didn’t care to hear about anything. Their questions were basically steered to how YOU can feed the Ortho specialty. When offer is made, the “administration” REFUSES to allow you to shadow, state it is a HIPPA violation. Do they even know what a HIPPA means?! Ofer was made like this, “92000 a year and you can earn up to $38,000 jn RVUs, if that doesn’t work for you then there is no need to go any further.” Really?! So unprofessional. FYI you’ll never get any bonus here, administrators will stop at NOTHING to prevent you from earning bonus from limiting your practice to even using the 60 opt out because you “have too much of a following” for the degree you have.