Cordium Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cordium

Client Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cordium (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

First I had a phone interview with the director of HR, then an in-person interview with the head of Client Services, then was required to submit a writing sample AND prepare a presentation for two associates, one in NYC and one in London. Afterward interviewed for both associates for about 30 minutes each. As far as I could tell, everything had gone extremely well in the entire process, and I was fairly confident about my chances of being chosen for the role. From the time of the final interview, did not hear back about the position for at least a month and a half. Also received no feedback whatsoever about why I wasn't selected. Overall process was initially very positive, but the length of time I was required to wait to hear about my candidacy status, only to receive a super generic rejection letter, is really disappointing. Not sure what's going on within the company but perhaps I dodged a bullet.

IT Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cordium (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied and within minutes I was reached by an HR director for a skype interview with the department manager. I did well so I came in few days later and then did the last interview and spoke to the manager, director of the department and another staff. Few days later, I received an email from the HR director to call back and was told I was hired! :)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Cordium (Boston, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

1st interview was with current associates set date for round 2. No follow up. Scheduled round 2 with HR. 2nd interview with managing director, set to schedule round 3 in NYC HQ. No follow up. Week later contacted HR to find out position had been filled.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cordium (New York, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

Random employees coming in one after another conducting separate interviews Some not trained at all is what is legally permissible to ask or not in an interview. Very unprofessional, kind of a joke process. I should have taken that as a warning on how it would be to work for this company. They'll tell you they'll call you in two weeks, but it will be two months before you hear back from there because they're so disorganized.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Are you willing to be committed 100% to the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Take it or leave it - reject it unless you need a paycheck, then accept but keep looking.

Compliance Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cordium in March 2009.

Interview

Responded to online posting. Was called for 1st round interview and met with HR, and three other compliance staff members individually. They all asked different questions and the flow of the interview was somewhat informal. I was then called back for a second round interview where i met with two senior people. The culture seemed very relaxed (dress code was casual) but you can tell that everyone works hard and is serious about the busines.

Interview Questions

• How has your college experience prepared you for a business career?   Answer Question
    • What is the most significant accomplishment that you made in your last job?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about what most interests you about this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was given an offer and did not negotiate at all as I felt the offer was reasonable. The normal benefits offered are good so I didn't need to negotiate that at all.