Core Digital Media Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Core Digital Media

Core Digital Media

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Core Digital Media

Interview

I first talked to the recruiter Sara. She was really informative about the role and great about scheduling the interviews. There were three rounds of interviews total -- first with recruiter, second with hiring manager and a take home test, and third with a few team members.

Interview Questions
  • How do you manage your time? Please explain what you know about our company. What are you looking for in your next role?
    Answer Question

Core Digital Media

Application

I interviewed at Core Digital Media

Interview

I had two phone interviews with HR and a manager prior to in-person interviews. For the actual interview, it was with 3 interviewers (30-45 minutes each). It was pretty straightforward and informative. 30% of me answering their questions (mostly about my previous work experience). 70% learning about the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Core Digital Media

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Core Digital Media in Aug 2020

Interview

Fair, typical interview process for a product manager. Initial phone screen, followed by an interview with the hiring manager, followed by what would have been an in-person interview, but was a 3 hour Zoom call with rotating team members.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Core Digital Media

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Core Digital Media

Interview

It was a great experience and very timely! The recruiter was quick to respond to schedule next steps and answer questions. The process involved an initial phone interview with the recruiter, a longer phone interview with the hiring manager, and then a few hours for the in-person interview with the team at the office.

Interview Questions
  • How did you handle a situation where ______ happened and what did you do?

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Core Digital Media (Los Angeles, CA) in Apr 2020

Interview

(Applied/interviewed remotely due to COVID) Started with a recruiter screen, then a Zoom interview with two members of the team, and then an "on-site" Zoom interview. This consisted of a written test, four back to back 30 minute interviews with the last one being a technical and creative assessment. All of the people I talked with were SUPER friendly, I was nervous at first but everyone was really easy to talk to and very supportive throughout the process. The turn around was also really fast, the recruiter Sara was really helpful and responsive which was a big plus. Overall the process was quite thorough but also enjoyable - the people are genuinely really nice so it was pretty fun for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Core Digital Media

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Core Digital Media in Feb 2020

Interview

The interview is a three step process. The recruiter was amicable, but the lead engineer was very condescending and talked down to me. It was the first time I had that experience in an interview. He spent a lot of time talking and contradicting himself.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Core Digital Media (New York, NY)

Interview

HR got in touch with me and was very prompt and courteous on the other hand the interviewer was completely disinterested in taking the interview and lacked the capability of explaining questions properly. He asked me questions on SQL and ETL and told me to get a pen and paper. But I was told that I'll be asked generally questions on phone instead I was asked to solve problems over the phone. If it would've been a hangout interview then it would've been understood but you cannot just ask on call a question and expect the candidate to speak out the whole SQL query and stored procedure. And this guy was the director of BI in that company. He may be intelligent but he certainly doesn't know how to take an interview.

Interview Questions
  • SQL questions on table joins, and stored procedures and how to parse data through ETL from one server database to another.

Core Digital Media

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Core Digital Media

Interview

Process started with a standard phone screen, then had a 2nd call with someone on the team. The 2nd call was unusual as they gave me a verbal test over the phone. I was asked to come in for the in person interview, which took about 4 hours. The last panel of the interview was with 2 team members and spent an hour going through marketing/ creative thinking questions. On top of that, they also had me do a written test. A week later, they tell me the interview went well but there's some new details of the role they want to discuss over the phone. Everything they told me about the role was perfect for my skill set, the call was very positive and it seemed promising that I'd get an offer. Received no response for a week and a half, then I finally get an email saying the decision maker was back from vacation and I would get an answer that day. Of course I didn't, and continued to follow up but never received a response. 3 weeks later, I receive the most generic rejection email from their no-reply email address, they didn't even have the guts to email me themselves. This is the most disrespected I've ever felt in an interview process. After THREE tests and stringing me along for 2 months, they couldn't even send me a no themselves or provide a reason behind the rejection? What an insane waste of my time and money (I had to take an unpaid day off work for the interview). Why would they bother with the follow up call after the in persons as well? I don't understand why these companies think they can treat people like dirt and use them as a tool, but that's not a company I'd want to work for anyways. Future applicants, stay far away from this interview process unless you want to waste your time and be treated very unprofessionally.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Core Digital Media

Application

I interviewed at Core Digital Media in Aug 2019

Interview

Went over my resume and expectations for my next role with the company. Asked some detailed process questions and wrapped up the first interview in about 30 min. I asked about the hiring process going forward and was told I would receive a call by “the middle of the following week”. The interview had a friendly, casual tone. Ghosted after that. Even in the face of follow ups. Unprofessional. Avoid this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Core Digital Media

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Core Digital Media

Interview

I had a phone call with the HR. He only went over my resume and asked me basic questions regarding my previous experiences. However, the whole interview process felt rushed and the HR seemed uninterested in my background.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews