Corestaff Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 5, 2017

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Corestaff Services (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

It was a pleasant experience the employer had faith in me from the start that I would be a great fit for the company. The employer was was respectful and polite while on phone

Interview Questions

• Why would I be a great fit for the company   1 Answer

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Corestaff Services (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

They didn't really have an interview process! I took two online skill tests, talked briefly with a representative online, and started my paperwork for the job. Didn't interview with my contracted place of work or the company whatsoever.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Corestaff Services in February 2016.

Interview

HORRID..THE WORST....UNBELIEVABLE. I got a call about a position and we all know these are very low odds...i normally don't deal with agencies because they NEVER get me anywhere; however, this woman told me she was sourcing a position that was a direct hire and my resume was perfect, yada yada...After much hesitation, I agreed to take the stupid assessment testing which is very remedial and quite frankly, belittling for someone with my experience, particularly since it included a typing test...took me 2 hours. I then was told that BEFORE SHE COULD SUBMIT ME - YES, SUBMIT ME WHICH IS VERY PRELIMINARY, I'd have to consent to a complete background check (mainly criminal). I then get an email TWO DAYS LATER that the company decided they wanted a different type of candidate, someone not high level and someone in a lower level administrative capacity..SO WHY WAS I CALLED IN THE FIRST PLACE FOR THIS? To put candidates through this much time in a process BEFORE A HANDSHAKE is outrageous to then casually dismiss the whole ordeal as if it's acceptable. It's not acceptable at all and I WILL NEVER SPEAK NICELY ABOUT THIS COMPANY. Poor recruiting..i thought recruiters were supposed to get the EXACT JOB REQUIREMENTS FIRST before sourcing candidates especially with that much preliminary work. NEVER AGAIN. HANG UP ON THIS COMPANY IF THEY CALL YOU OR ASK YOU TO DEAL WITH THIS LEVEL OF INSANITY.

Interview Questions

• I will need you to complete 4 rounds of testing and agree to a background check before submitting you to our client.   1 Answer

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Corestaff Services (Rock Hill, SC) in September 2014.

Interview

just was call in for interview, had a 30 min interview, was told about the job , start and week and in two weeks was put on job by myself, no structure , no good leader to show you have to do well

Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shakopee, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Corestaff Services (Shakopee, MN) in August 2014.

Interview

Online application, all forms online and two skill tests before getting called in for interviews with the client. Two client interviews before an offer was made for a position 3 weeks out.

Interview Questions

• Describe various papers and card styles of customer's products. I know nothing about card stock or finish.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-negotiable. The contract also has some very serious exclusivity protocol in it, which needed to be modified before my acceptance.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Corestaff Services (Atlanta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter then my information was passed to the manager that was looking to hire. I then had a phone interview with him and then I was invited to the Atlanta office for a face to face. that process was over a week because my direct manager was not based out of Atlanta. The interview process was fairly simple and straight to the point.

Interview Questions

• Asked about recruiting background.
      What do I bring to the table
      What is my 5 year plan.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Due to relocation part of the process was making sure that I would be able to be compensated for that. It took an additional week but I was able to negotiate the salary that I felt comfortable for me.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Corestaff Services (Plano, TX).

Interview

2 Rounds of interviews, initial interview with the Account manager, 2nd interview with client manager and Director.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your full time position for a contract position?   1 Answer

Office Assistant III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Corestaff Services (Washington, DC).

Interview

Complete application, interview, MS office quizes. Short and sweet but a competitive process. They interview a lot and place very few. You may have to wait a long time for first assignement.

Warehouse Man/Forklift Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Corestaff Services (Fort Mill, SC) in October 2013.

Interview

The hiring process took a little time but once you're in, it's up to you to keep it. You are in a group setting so it was fairly easy and comfortable, to me.

Negotiation

There wasn't anything to negotiate about.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Corestaff Services in October 2013.

Interview

It is a three step process. First you have a phone interview with a recruiter, then a phone interview with a manager. Once you have done this, if they like you, you will get flown to your manager for a face to face interview

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer that you just landed and your first interview for a potential candidate does not show?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Said that I needed a certain salary and they met my needs