Cornerstone Family Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cornerstone Family Healthcare

Research Nurse Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newburgh, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cornerstone Family Healthcare (Newburgh, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

Initial interview process and contact was great. Once I met with the recruiter and filed all hiring papers I was misinformed about the salary and the position. Blatant lies . I was told I was going to be paid a salary and then right before signing and position approval it was all the wrong information. A 25,000 dollar salary difference.When I confronted the interviewer I was told "it is what it is" and that the papers sent via email was what the new information was for the position and on top of it all I was never informed it was a union position. I confronted the person that I was lied to and mislead and all they had said was we are disqualifying you for the position because you didnt take a drug test. They never answered any of my questions as to why I was mislead and avoided all my calls. I would never work there for any amount of salary. It seems they may need a drug test.

Interview Questions

Was mislead to and lied to about salary position and hours to work

Cornerstone Family Healthcare Response

Apr 29, 2014 – Recruiting and Training Coordinator

I am very sorry to hear about your disheartening interview experience. I believe your Review might actually belong on another organization’s page because The Greater Hudson Valley Family Health... More

Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newburgh, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cornerstone Family Healthcare (Newburgh, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

Smooth. Low key. Met with managers and key staff in the area of focus. Had a tour of the facility and walk though of the clinical areas. Met some key staff members.

Interview Questions

• General information about the company and your role.   1 Answer