KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Cornerstone Healthcare Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cornerstone Healthcare Group

Cornerstone Healthcare Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cornerstone Healthcare Group in Jun 2022

Interview

Terrible! The interviewer was late, and was very rude and unpleasant. I would not interview at this company again, or recommend it for anyone else. End of story, nothing else to add!

Interview Questions
  • There were not many questions
    Answer Question

Cornerstone Healthcare Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cornerstone Healthcare Group

Interview

Very quick. Needed me to start immediately and were in constant contact throughout the month or so it took to get hired. Questions were mostly personality based, with some about my quant/qual skills.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you had to manage a team and you went about getting the project done?

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

4h

a

Physician Assistant

New graduate PA in pediatric primary care reaching yearly review wanting to engage in asking for a raise as I didn't negotiate initially. Base pay 45/hr but seeing 20+ patients a day in a fast paced clinic. Best strategies to engage in the conversation.

8 Comments

Join the conversation on

Cornerstone Healthcare Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cornerstone Healthcare Group in Jun 2021

Interview

My interview process with Cornerstone Healthcare Group was fantastic! They were prompt with getting interviews scheduled and being transparent with how long the process was. Each interview was challenging yet thoughtful. They took the time to get to know me as a person and as a candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your prior work experience and how it is applicable to this position.

Cornerstone Healthcare Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cornerstone Healthcare Group in Apr 2021

Interview

the interview was two step and on the phone. second step was with the nursing manager and was more detailed. the first lady called me to set second interview was very friendly, told me about the facility and set the second one with the manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cornerstone Healthcare Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cornerstone Healthcare Group in Dec 2020

Interview

Very informal interview. No real structure. Hit or miss on being able to answer interviewee questions. Seemed quite stressed during interview and made me uneasy. Did not have good follow up and only got to talk to that one person. Told they wanted a follow up interview but did not get a phone call to set date for this after weather issues postponed the original date.

Interview Questions
  • What I would be able to do at the job as I was not an RN.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cornerstone Healthcare Group (Dallas, TX)

Interview

Laid back interview with Nurse Leader. Most questions were about nursing background. Skills were also discussed. The human resource person came in toward end of interview to discuss pay and benefits. Offer was extended at time of interview. Counter offered pay. Offer accepted.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cornerstone Healthcare Group (Dallas, TX) in Jan 2017

Interview

Couple of interviews with non-skilled interviewers. Asked the basic questions you would expect. It was very easy and required little preparation. Just go in there and be prepared to talk about yourself and you should be good.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cornerstone Healthcare Group (Houston, TX) in Jan 2016

Interview

Initial phone screen with Talent Manager, who asked high level questions as a way to feel me out before coming in for the one on one. Once on site, spoke with several leaders and discussed ongoing business pains. Reviewed past successes and challenges with previous employers and discussed how my skillset matched with the current needs. Was given initial offer, negotiated back and forth and then accpeted. Took drug test and offered information for background check.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cornerstone Healthcare Group (Dallas, TX) in Aug 2015

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. HR was talking with me the whole way through the new hire process. They stay in constant contact with you to make sure that you were up to speed.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cornerstone Healthcare Group (Houston, TX)

Interview

Resume and Application was submitted online. Return call and interview happened quickly. I will say that other people have not had the same experience and have waited longer. Be sure to negotiate your rate, you may find they are willing to go to a level you can accept.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a physician who is being rude/difficult when paged ?
7 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with Cornerstone Healthcare Group Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Cornerstone Healthcare Group? Share Your Experiences

Cornerstone Healthcare Group Careers

Cover image for Cornerstone Healthcare Group

At Cornerstone Healthcare Group, our mission is to make a difference by providing exceptional care and delivering the best experience. Our...More

• Specialty Hospitals
  • Senior Living
  • Behavioral Health

Company Updates

12 days ago

Culture
🎪 During National Assisted Living Week and beyond, joyful moments happen at our senior living communities. 🧡 📸: Join our senior living team and make a difference for residents who call a Cornerstone Senior Living community home!
Shared image

18 days ago

Culture
It's Environmental Services Week! 💙 📸: We applaud our environmental services professionals for their commitment to keeping our hospitals clean for patients, fellow team members, and visitors. Alongside a dedication to cleanliness, patients often recognize the kindness our environmental services professionals share with them.
Shared image

Cornerstone Healthcare Group Photos

+ Add Photo
Cornerstone Healthcare Group photo of: Make a difference with us!
Cornerstone Healthcare Group photo of: Our team members are the heart of Cornerstone.
Cornerstone Healthcare Group photo of: 2021 Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work!
Cornerstone Healthcare Group photo of: Experienced team members serve as preceptors to ensure new employees receive the training they need to succeed when providing high-quality care to patients.
Cornerstone Healthcare Group photo of: Make a difference with us!
Cornerstone Healthcare Group photo of: For the excellent work our team members do, we're s'more grateful than words can say!
Cornerstone Healthcare Group photo of: It's Crazy Sock Day!

Expert Career Advice