Costa Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Costa

2.1
HardAverageEasy
Found 248 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United Arab Emirates
Application

I interviewed at Costa (United Arab Emirates)

Interview

Not too long but definitely required focus. Would recommend for work environment, friendly coworkers, and overall good atmosphere. Questions didn’t require preparation but did require some experience in making coffee.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any experience in this field?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I interviewed at Costa (United Kingdom)

Interview

Due to Covid Telephone interview call with manager and Hr department of store. Was given two days notice of online call and was offered different time slots. Was good process

Interview Questions
  • How long I’d been a barista Gen customer service questions
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I interviewed at Costa (United Kingdom)

Interview

Easy and informal, manager was lovely to chat to, interview lasted about 20 minutes, took place in the Costa Coffee shop. I applied by handing my CV in and then got a call 10 minutes after asking me to come for an interview.

Interview Questions
Costa
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I interviewed at Costa (United Kingdom)

Interview

Good, interviewer was very friendly and nice. Just learnt the ropes and had an interview afterwards. Was during the pandemic so had to wear a mask and stay socially distanced so was harder to create a connection

Interview Questions
Costa
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I interviewed at Costa (United Kingdom)

Interview

Very simple, interview with store manager. Lasted around half an hour. Fast response after interview as to whether I got the job or not. Simple, classic interview questions. h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh hh h h

Interview Questions
Costa
Anonymous Employee in New Malden, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Costa (New Malden, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

Applied online , had a call from the manager and was interviewed following week, after few days was offered the position .He was very helpful and nice providing good training ,good place to work depends on location .but can be busy sometimes

Interview Questions
  • Experience,what do you know about the company?why would you like to work there?
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I interviewed at Costa (United Kingdom)

Interview

good but manager was very brief provided no help whatsever through out pushed to see you work under pressure immediately. it was a very bad interview and i was surprised to see i got a job.

Interview Questions
Costa
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Costa (United Kingdom)

Interview

Applied online and then had a phone call off the store manager arranging an interview. Met in costa and was asked basic interview questions such as what do you know about the company and why you think you would be a good fit for the role. Informal and relaxed interview.

Interview Questions
Costa
Anonymous Employee in Germany
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Costa (Germany)

Interview

Very good and friendly staff. I was interviewed by the Store Manager, positive energy and can do attitude. We talked about coffee, management, previous work experience and expectations. The interview went on for about one hour and I did not feel under pressure or uncomfortable.

Interview Questions
Costa
Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Costa (Belfast, Northern Ireland)

Interview

Very friendly and straight forward interview, was offered job a few days later. Applied online with my c.v. and the Interview was simple questions about yourself and previous experience.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 248