Course Hero Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Course Hero

2.4
HardAverageEasy
Found 174 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Course Hero (Vancouver, BC) in Feb 2021

Interview

I wasted my energy for interview. I also got day off from my company for the Interview. It was canceled 5 minutes before the call. They replied they would continue with another candidate 5 minutes before the calling. It is definitely not a professional company. I never work here.

Interview Questions
  • There is no question. It was canceled 5 minutes before
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Course Hero (United States)

Interview

I was interviewed by the department leads. Questions included computer proficiency as it relates to data entry. And why you are interested in the position. Why choose Course Hero. Only did one round of interviews.

Interview Questions
Course Hero
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Course Hero (New York, NY) in Jan 2021

Interview

Simple. Asked about my education and what I can do in the program. They talked about what is expected of the campus representatives and asked how I was going to promote the program virtually.

Interview Questions
Course Hero
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Course Hero (Manila, Manila) in Nov 2020

Interview

There was no confirmation call/email about an interview I supposedly have. Seems the recruiter made a mistake and it feels like they did not own to that mistake, and I was considered a no show.

Interview Questions
  • Programming outlut questions for relevant languages such as C/Java
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Course Hero (United States) in Nov 2020

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. This team puts a lot of emphasis in candidate experience. Even tho I wasn't selected, my experience with the team was nothing short but awesome. Very thoughtful and they were very mindful of my timeline. 1. Phone Interview with a Recruiter 2. Zoom interview with a Manager 3. Final rounds - zoom interviews with the recruiting team.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your sourcing methods What roles did you hire
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Course Hero (United States)

Interview

Very laid back. The questions were super easy. The interviewer was nice but somewhat unprofessional. Would not recommend this job though it is kind of like a pyramid scheme tbh

Interview Questions
Course Hero
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Course Hero (Manila, Manila) in Sep 2020

Interview

The Course Hero application has 3 main parts: 1. 15 item exam - 45 mins - multiple choice 2. 10 item exam - 2 hours - essay (correcting works) 3. Final interview I was only able to make it until the second step. The both steps were manageable, if you would able to remember most high school Economics concepts - as i applied for a Content Creator for Econ. What i found odd is that they did not brief me on the specifics of the job role (only what was written on the job hunting poster) before they asked me for my minimum requirements for my salary. The interviewer also did not know my role in the company, ei. what would be entailed of the content creator.

Interview Questions
  • What salary would you comfortable with?
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I interviewed at Course Hero (India)

Interview

The recruiter was very punctual as well as professional. There were enough instructions and time given for the test and further processes as well. The overall experience was very positive.

Interview Questions
Course Hero
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Course Hero (Manila, Manila) in Aug 2020

Interview

The interviewer asked set of questions related to my experience. The interviewer might delve on your work background especially if it does not involve experience in teaching or academe. This also includes the usual interview questions such as tell me something about yourself, why coursehero etc.

Interview Questions
Course Hero
Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Course Hero (Manila, Manila) in Aug 2020

Interview

There is no interview process. I uploaded my id, TOR, diploma and other document. I wait 5 days and I approved my tutor account. that's it. I think they need more expert in advanced math

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 174