Covenant Dove Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Covenant Dove Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Covenant Dove

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Covenant Dove (Columbia, MS) in September 2016.

Interview

I Applied online and it took a couple of weeks to receive a response to the application. Interview was straight forward, questions asked about experience and previous employers. Not sure if this applies to everyone, but they were unable to discuss the pay rate during the interview. If they decide to hire you, you will be asked to come in to sign an offer letter and that is when you will know what your rate of pay will be.

Anonymous Employee in Greer, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Covenant Dove (Greer, SC) in May 2015.

Interview

The hiring was very easy...the DON used to work where I came from and the only thing she wanted to know was if I knew "so & so" and yes I knew hem and we worked weekends together and she asked how I felt about my former DON..I answered I liked her and the only reason I was looking for another job was due to my PRN hours at the former job was dwindling to 24 hrs a payperiod.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation what so ever. They told me and I accepted because I love to work and I honestly don need the money...I love to care for the elderly...they are our history.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Picayune, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Covenant Dove (Picayune, MS) in March 2015.

Interview

Filled out online application, was called on the phone to talk to ADON, the interview was brief, to the point and concise. Very professional. I wanted a job in management because I am now a BSN and am looking to expand my knowledge and become an administrator

CNA Interview

Interview

VERY LONG and stressful they take way to long to hire...took two weeks just to get my background check back it was ridiculous ...i should have left then! worked and haven't got paid plan to quit soon

Interview Questions

• they didn't do an interview..just come in pass background check and thats it.   Answer Question

Vice President of Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Covenant Dove (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Are you willing to relocate

Anonymous Employee in Nampa, ID

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Covenant Dove (Nampa, ID) in September 2011.

Interview

My interview was basically non-existent. I turned in an application and resume straight out of nursing school and was offered a job on the spot. I came back the next day to fill out paperwork and take a drug test. The next day I was my first day of training. I later found out that they were pretty desperate for staff.

Rehab Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Covenant Dove (Greenville, SC) in January 2011.

Interview

the new company took over the old one

Negotiation