Covenant Health (Tennessee) Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 33 of over 33 interviews

Interviews at Covenant Health (Tennessee)

Positive76%
Negative18%
Neutral6%
Applied online62%
Recruiter12%
In Person12%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Covenant Health (Tennessee)

Covenant Health (Tennessee)

Application

I interviewed at Covenant Health (Tennessee)

Interview

I interview with them, had 2 interviews and then I received an offer. Pretty standard interview process where a recruiter contacts you first, then you get to interview with a manager and then with a higher level manager.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your accumulated work experience
    1 Answer

Covenant Health (Tennessee)

Application

I interviewed at Covenant Health (Tennessee)

Interview

I applied for a different position than what I was interviewed for. I was told about the position, what they were looking for, and the work environment. Negative comments were made about previous employees. I never heard back even though I was told that covenant believed it was important to let people know where they stand in the hiring process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Covenant Health (Tennessee)

Application

I interviewed at Covenant Health (Tennessee)

Interview

Very straightforward and professional interview process. Onboarding was adequate for the job title and description. Culture is in tune with patient needs and team aspect. Overall satisfied with the process.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when when you went above and beyond your job expectations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covenant Health (Tennessee) (Chattanooga, TN) in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview was a panel of management and peers. The regular interview questions. The atmosphere was icy, but overall easy questions. Seems like a team oragnized staff. Caught a few red flags from management such as

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Covenant Health (Tennessee) (Knoxville, TN) in Jan 2021

Interview

The entire interview process was very organized from the first step to the final step. I did not meet one person that had a negative attitude or outlook. Everyone was very nice and very informative regarding culture, work-life balance, and expectations of the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covenant Health (Tennessee) (Knoxville, TN) in Dec 2020

Interview

The interview process was very short but the interviewers for the department were very friendly! I enjoyed the interview process it was not stressful and they focused on education. I would recommend preparing for the interview as all departments differ.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Covenant Health (Tennessee)

Application

I interviewed at Covenant Health (Tennessee)

Interview

Team interview. Fantastic process. Everyone seemed to love their job there and were excited to share about it. They asked a lot of the standard interview questions, but were very interested in my answers and shared their own experiences as well.

Interview Questions
  • Was there a time you allowed a decision to move forward that you did not agree with and why?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covenant Health (Tennessee) (Knoxville, TN) in Aug 2020

Interview

Relatively easy interview process. They asked great questions and provided me with time to ask about the position and any challenges. It was a group setting, so the manager and two other employees were there to ask me questions.

Interview Questions
  • Interviewers asked about my experience with case management and community resourcing.

Covenant Health (Tennessee)

Application

I interviewed at Covenant Health (Tennessee)

Interview

I am an internal candidate, I work on a different floor in the hospital. I applied for the ER Tech position at Parkwest and exchanged emails with the hiring manager to set up a time for an interview. When I arrived on-time for the interview, the manager had already left for the day, apparently she forgot. I emailed her to find out if we could set up a new time and she never responded, she also ignored my phone calls.

Interview Questions
  • There were no questions, because the hiring manager of the ER at Parkwest stood me up for our scheduled interview.

Covenant Health (Tennessee)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Covenant Health (Tennessee)

Interview

Very streamlined, and not too long. Took about a week, plus two weeks for training and drug testing. The whole process took about 3 weeks in order to be interviewed, hired, and trained.

Interview Questions
  • Stereotypical questioning pertaining to work history, etc
Viewing 1 - 10 of 33 Interviews