Covenant Health (Tennessee) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Covenant Health (Tennessee) Interview Questions

Interviews at Covenant Health (Tennessee)

2.6

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Interview

Briefly chatted with me about my past experiences and talked me through a typical day on the job. Made sure I understood the job responsibilities and requirements. Interview involved job shadowing with a person in the position which was incredibly helpful in the process.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past experiences that are relevant to the position   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sevierville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covenant Health (Tennessee) (Sevierville, TN) in March 2019.

Interview

Met with manager and 2 others where they all took turns asking questions. They were pleasant and informative. They gave me a tour. Explained the benefits, and I had lunch with some of my potential co-workers.

Interview Questions

• How would I get along with someone who is not helpful?   1 Answer

Certified Surgical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covenant Health (Tennessee) (Knoxville, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

I sat in a room with the Floor Manager. Two charge nurses for night shift. and two of the other night shift techs. They all just asked me questions. and they decided that they wanted me. I thought that was a good idea to let me meet some of the staff before making their decision.

Interview Questions

• Since it was nightshift. Did I have reliable childcare.   1 Answer

Pca Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covenant Health (Tennessee).

Interview

It was a very straight forward interview. Very similar to most job interviews in the medical field. Just be kind and respectful. Share your expirence with anything to do with taking care of people

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot about my reliability considering how understaffed the hospital constantly is   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covenant Health (Tennessee) in January 2015.

Interview

I was contacted within a day off applying for a Registered Nurse position and was asked to come in the following day for an interview. I was interviewed by 2 people together that worked on the floor. It was a great interview! They asked me questions like "Tell me about yourself" and "What kind of experience are you looking for and what are your goals?" Also "What were your favorite and least favorite parts of nursing school?" I enjoyed the more laid-back atmosphere of this interview compared to some of the interviews I have been on in the past. Very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time when you dealt with an unappreciative patient. How did you handle the situation?"   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Ridge, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Covenant Health (Tennessee) (Oak Ridge, TN).

Interview

Relatively easy, applied online and heard back within the week with an interview lined up. Was able to meet manager on the floor and get a tour of the unit and meet people the same day.

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Covenant Health (Tennessee) (Morristown, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

Attended a job fair where I was able to interact and speak to several managers in different departments. I was given a general overview of each unit, was able to ask questions and was made aware of specific positions and shifts which were available.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a difficult patient and how you handled that patient   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Covenant Health (Tennessee) (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

I attended a job fair. I was contacted by HR and was given instructions for my background check, which I completed. I was contacted by a nurse manager at the hospital and set up an appt for an interview. After the interview it was approximately a week before I heard anything. I was contacted via email (later in the day by phone to confirm I received my email offer) with an offer and instructions to accepting the position. I followed all steps and started training within 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for a hospital as opposed to a physician's office?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse, BSN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Covenant Health (Tennessee) (Morristown, TN) in March 2019.

Interview

Best interview I have had thus far. The manager was straight forward and approachable. I walked in for an interview on career day and left with an offer. I can’t wait to start working.

Clinical Laboratory Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakridge, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Covenant Health (Tennessee) (Oakridge, TN) in December 2011.

Interview

Overall interview was short but thorough. Asking basic questions about my experience as a laboratory technician and my availability. Was not turned off by the fact that I had no clinical experience.

Interview Questions

• Ask about my experience as a laboratory technician   1 Answer

Negotiation

They hired at a set starting rate based on no experience.