Covenant Health (Texas) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Covenant Health (Texas) Interview Questions

Interviews at Covenant Health (Texas)

2.9

Infection Preventionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Covenant Health (Texas) (Lubbock, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Very thorough, with multiple people to interview. Pointed questions. Panels of interviewers, from Upper Management in the Department and the Staff that would be working with the interviewee. Tour of the facility with introductions. Interview was in pleasant and professional surroundings.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you addressed a concern with another coworker/employee where a protocol was not being followed and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Teacher Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Covenant Health (Texas) in February 2019.

Interview

Interview took place online. There was a 48 hour period to complete the interview. There was a total of about 5 questions. After the interview was completed I received an email confirmation and was told I would be notified if I got the job.

It's been about a month and no word. Safe to say they ghosted me.

Interview Questions

• What skills make you a good candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Covenant Health (Texas) (Lubbock, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

They will conduct a phone interview first. During the phone interview they ask basic questions like why are you liking for a new job or why are you applying to Covenant. If you pass that you move on to a peer interview. During the peer interview they ask a lot of behavioral based questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations for new grads and very little wiggle room to negotiate as an experienced RN. No sign on bonus, but does do relocation.

CNA Interview

Interview

They were all really sweet! They focus a lot on teamwork. They ask questions and then we started having a conversation. After the interview, the nurse managers took me on a tour.

Registered Nurse Medical Surgical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covenant Health (Texas) (Lubbock, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Can be a panel (3-5) interviewers that include floor nurses, educator, and nurse manager. Interview can consist of just the nurse manager. Questions will vary from personal experience, what would you do, and opinion on different topics/situations. I interviewed for different floors and all floors were professional and passionate about their floors.

OR Circulating Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Covenant Health (Texas) (Lubbock, TX).

Interview

Interview with Manager then Peer Interview. The Process involved quite a bit of phone calls and back of forth. Two weeks time before first interview and then two weeks for peer interview. Took two months to know if I got the job

Kitchen Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Covenant Health (Texas) (Lubbock, TX) in May 2019.

Interview

Quick n easy processing
    Made me feel completely comfortable n like i knew the person for years i hope to get inthere to start my career off 👍 i would love to be in medical field as well if they do training

Interview Questions

• How did i do with customer service?   1 Answer