Crane Aerospace & Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Senior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

It was over the phone. The interviewer asked some questions about my previous jobs experiences. I answered the questions to the best of my ability. I then asked questions about the job descriptions which were vague that I needed some clarification on. The interviewer then asked about about my current job status and why I am looking and I gave the response to that. Finally we spoke about salary.

Interview Questions

• How would you help the company?
      What is your salary requirements?   1 Answer
    • What is your salary requirements?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics (Seattle, WA) in May 2011.

Interview

Waste your time with an hour and a half "personality" interview, the software developers that sit in this farce are totally disinterested. Whiteboarding and algorithmic questions later, once you're half asleep from the earlier interview.
    So first you'll meet with a manager and a developer to go through your life story. You're told afterwards it didn't really matter, but it's part of the "process".

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics (Lynnwood, WA) in July 2009.

Interview

Submitted resume to hiring manager, there was one phone call with several senior engineers in the room on the other end, was brought in for an interview on site. Then was retained for a year as a contractor before being offered a salaried position.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not difficult. Mainly about c programming and ways to troubleshoot an embedded system on a lab target.   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics (Redmond, WA) in January 2011.

Interview

It started with an test about op-amp circuits and basic programming questions for about half an hour. Then the HR manager and two other engineers in the department came in and start the interview. HR manager giving some behavioral questions like give an example of your leadership and how you qualify for this position. The engineers asked some technical question and ask me to draw the circuit on the white board when I'm explaining my school project.

Inspector Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics.

Interview

He ask me were I work before. Show me around the area that I would be work at. As me a few question on thing we were looking. He let me know that it was going to take a few day. I will be a temp. to hire employee. I was a temp for 20 month.

Intern Interview

Interview

The process was standard, I applied for the position and I got an email to set up an interview the next day. The interview was typical, I was interviewed by two HR personnel and a lead. The questions they asked were all based on my resume.

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics (Lynnwood, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

Met a recruiter at a university career fair. Submitted my resume and got a call back a few days later asking for an on-site interview. Went in, primarily behavioral questions, nothing tricky. Got a call back a few days later with an internship offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about an experience you had with a poor team member.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics (Seattle, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

Online, Phone, In person- met with HR and future supervisor
    find out next step in february
    get an offer in march
    study up about the company and it's structure and be knowledgable about ehat you do in your major
    lab skills are a plus
    be a genuine person, they don't hire smart robots; they want people

Senior Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics (Lynnwood, WA).

Interview

Multiple people interview one prospective employee. They are usually on probation for 6 months to prove themselves and can be let go if they do not perform without any liability. However, interviews are good and honest and freedom to given a chance is higher here.

Interview Questions

• None that comes to my mind. Mostly, why are you leaving your other job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

When I was hired 7+ years ago, there was a good hiring rush. We (several prospects that passed preliminary interviews) were entertained at a dinner and had testimonials from many long standing employees. They asked me if I received any bonuses and I did and they added it to my initial first pay check.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics.

Interview

Got an email to set up a phone interview. After the 30 min-1 hr phone interview I moved on for an onsite interview. They went through an interview packet about schooling and past projects. They also asked some behavioral questions. There were not any technical questions other than those about my background.

Interview Questions

• What's one of your weaknesses? Tell me about your resume, etc.   Answer Question

Test Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics.

Interview

Phone interview with hiring manager. Reviewed resume and asked questions about previous companies and schooling experience. Nothing out of the usual. Asked if I would pass a drug test and a background check.

Interview Questions

• Normal questions. Weaknesses, former projects, why they should hire you, ect.   Answer Question