Crawford & Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 6, 2017

2.2

Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crawford & Company (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Very informal and brief. The hiring manager and I discussed my prior experience and achievements and advised I would receive a call with offer of employment. I was pretty much offered the job during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you can offer Crawford as an employee   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crawford & Company (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Took about a week. After the phone screening. Sent my resume had a phone screening . Followed be a face to face interview then accepted an offer. Looking forward to having a lasting career at Crawford.

Multi-Line Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crawford & Company (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Great communication, easy going interview where they cared more about me as an individual as opposed to my experience. I could tell that they really wanted someone who they could count on as opposed to just filling a position.

Senior Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crawford & Company.

Interview

Went very well. No unusual questions, all very professional and to the point. Interviewer was top notch.No issues at all with any part of the process. Great company overall, been in business for a very long time with good recommendations.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about past work experience and ability to work emergency call-outs.   1 Answer

Executive General Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crawford & Company (Houston, TX).

Interview

EGA jobs usually are filled based on prior experience and reputation. The application, interview and hiring went very well. They were aware of my background and what i could bring to crawford.

Negotiation

if you have business to bring crawford then they will pay you above the market rate. Once you get your base salary there is unlikely to be any adjustment to the base amount during their employment.

Contractor Recruiting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crawford & Company (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Behavioral questions and they do a good job to make you feel friendly and nice. They want to know about your personality.They like to know your job history and if you can pay attention to detail.

Multi-Line Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crawford & Company (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

When I started it was quick and easy; consisting of a simple application and interview.

Interview Questions

• None; very straightforward. I do not know if it is any longer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

We did have to discuss pay. I was offered the standard base; however, because of certain abilities hard to find in the market I was told that after 30 days there would be a nominal increase but if things worked our for 90 days there would be an increase to what I had asked for originally. It was honored. At the time of my departure and since, you cannot expect to encounter this. Crawford & Company operates on a take it or leave it employment basis.

Claims Adjuster Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crawford & Company (Brookfield, WI) in December 2013.

Interview

Interview was very relaxed. It was more of just a conversation than a super formal interview like many others I have experienced. This interview was in Brookfield, Wisconsin, I have heard that not all interviews in this company are as easy but have heard that most are just as calm and relaxed as this one was. The guy interviewing even asked how I thought the interview was and explained that he wanted people to be able to feel as they could be themselves as apposed to trying to say just the right things. Good Luck

Interview Questions

• 1. What do you feel are your strengths/weaknesses
      2. What do you know about the company
      3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years
      4. What are your hobbies or interests   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crawford & Company (Atlanta, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

I went through a staffing agency called Hire Dynamics. I didnt even have an interview with Crawford. Hire Dynamics placed me with Crawford after interviewing me. I went in thinking I was going to be an Administrative Assistant and once I began working I found out I was really going to be a claims processor.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crawford & Company.

Interview

I applied online... was called about 2 weeks later for a phone interview. After the phone interview, we scheduled a face to face interview.
    While waiting for the interview, I got another email from the company which was their "official" employment application that I filled out immediately and submitted via email.
    I went into the office and met with the supervisor for the interview. She discussed the duties and functions of the job, talked a little about what the company does and asked me about my background and the duties I performed at my last job. She was friendly and outgoing. I left the interview unsure of how well it went, as, she stated they were interviewing more applicants after me. About a week and a half later, I got the call that they'd like to give me the job and told me my salary offer. I accepted and was informed that my employment with the company was contingent on my passing a drug and background test. I passed both and started about a month after the day I applied online.

Interview Questions

• Name a time at your last job that someone was unsatisfied with your work and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was excited to get the job so when they called and made the initial salary offer I jumped on it. I knew there were other people in line for the job.
    It was only after I started working there that I realized how much work I had to do that I probably sold myself short by not asking if that salary offer was negotiable,
    My advice is---- If you get a salary offer, your FIRST question should be "is that negotiable?"
    If it's not, then they will tell you it's not,-
    but they may just come back with, "Well, what did YOU have in mind?"
    And now I have to wonder that forever... what I "could have been" making.. - especially when I see what the average income is for my job here, on glassdoor. com.
    I'm nowhere NEAR that salary.