Crawford & Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Abc Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crawford & Company (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Before hiring an applicant for a job position, a company goes through a step-by-step hiring process. This process has three key phases, including planning, recruitment, and employee selection.

Human resource planning is when a company settles on the number of employees they are looking to hire and the skill sets they require of these employees. The company must then compare their needs to the expected number of qualified candidates in the labor market.

The recruitment phase of the hiring process takes place when the company tries to reach a pool of candidates through job postings, job referrals, advertisements, college campus recruitment, etc. Candidates who respond to these measures then come in for interviews and other methods of assessment. Employers may check the background of prospective employees, as well as check references.

Employee selection is the process by which an employer evaluates information about the pool of applicants generated during the recruitment phase. After assessing the candidates, the company decides which applicant will be offered the position.

Claims Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crawford & Company (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2013.

Interview

It was a straight-forward interview with more open and formal questioning without strictly professional settings.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crawford & Company.

Interview

I applied online and submitted a resume. Finally, I got an email asking for a phone interview. Was asked basic behavioral questions. The interviewer was really friendly. If the process went on, then I would have to interview in person.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crawford & Company in November 2018.

Interview

wanted to know more about me, and why i chose Crawford, and how the internship program will help me. Asked basic questions about yourself such as weakness, strength, how you be a good fit.

Interview Questions

Application

I interviewed at Crawford & Company in May 2012.

Interview

I applied using an online career finding site and was called in for an interview within a week. I had a job offer before I even got home and started working within the next pay period.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. They gave me an amount and would not budge on the amount.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crawford & Company (Atlanta, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

I went through a staffing agency called Hire Dynamics. I didnt even have an interview with Crawford. Hire Dynamics placed me with Crawford after interviewing me. I went in thinking I was going to be an Administrative Assistant and once I began working I found out I was really going to be a claims processor.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crawford & Company.

Interview

I applied online... was called about 2 weeks later for a phone interview. After the phone interview, we scheduled a face to face interview.
    While waiting for the interview, I got another email from the company which was their "official" employment application that I filled out immediately and submitted via email.
    I went into the office and met with the supervisor for the interview. She discussed the duties and functions of the job, talked a little about what the company does and asked me about my background and the duties I performed at my last job. She was friendly and outgoing. I left the interview unsure of how well it went, as, she stated they were interviewing more applicants after me. About a week and a half later, I got the call that they'd like to give me the job and told me my salary offer. I accepted and was informed that my employment with the company was contingent on my passing a drug and background test. I passed both and started about a month after the day I applied online.

Interview Questions

• Name a time at your last job that someone was unsatisfied with your work and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was excited to get the job so when they called and made the initial salary offer I jumped on it. I knew there were other people in line for the job.
    It was only after I started working there that I realized how much work I had to do that I probably sold myself short by not asking if that salary offer was negotiable,
    My advice is---- If you get a salary offer, your FIRST question should be "is that negotiable?"
    If it's not, then they will tell you it's not,-
    but they may just come back with, "Well, what did YOU have in mind?"
    And now I have to wonder that forever... what I "could have been" making.. - especially when I see what the average income is for my job here, on glassdoor. com.
    I'm nowhere NEAR that salary.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crawford & Company (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Took about a week. After the phone screening. Sent my resume had a phone screening . Followed be a face to face interview then accepted an offer. Looking forward to having a lasting career at Crawford.

Executive General Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crawford & Company (Houston, TX).

Interview

EGA jobs usually are filled based on prior experience and reputation. The application, interview and hiring went very well. They were aware of my background and what i could bring to crawford.

Negotiation

if you have business to bring crawford then they will pay you above the market rate. Once you get your base salary there is unlikely to be any adjustment to the base amount during their employment.

Independent Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Crawford & Company (Fairfax, VA) in November 2008.

Interview

I like the company and the interviewer very much. The job appeared very interesting, however the questions asked made me feel a little elementry and stupid at the same time. Many of the questions consist of definitions of insuirance terms. The time period before they made a decision seemed way more then average however, maybe that was becaues it was not good news for me.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a irate customer.   1 Answer
    • Definition of collision   1 Answer

Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crawford & Company (Atlanta, GA) in August 2008.

Interview

Resume submitted followed by interview and offer was given.

Interview Questions

• Name a few negative things about yourself?   1 Answer