Crayola Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crayola Interview Questions

2.0

Web Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Forks Township, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crayola (Forks Township, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Mostly basic interview questions about my past experiences, what my programming skills were, and discussions about what type of projects I would be interested in working on. Overall a very relaxed and pleasant interview experience.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crayola (Orlando, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

I went to a job fair they were holding in Orlando, Florida. The first interview was a group interview with five or six other candidates. They asked us four questions that you answer by raising your hand. Not everyone answered every question. It was very laid back. The last question was, do you like waffle fries or tater tots? They sent us back out to the waiting area and we were called for a one on one interview. Those questions were just about my availability, if I had any visible tattoos, and if I was okay with $8.05 an hour. They didn't discuss anything about employment history. I was offered the job on the spot. They had us fill out the new hire paper work that same day and set us up to take a drug test within 24 hours.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had a difficult customer situation, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Marketing Associate & Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Easton, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Crayola (Easton, PA).

Interview

The first interview with HR over the phone, the second round on-site with three different execs.

HR interview was typical behavioral questions. second round interview is also reportedly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• would you describe yourself as flexible or persistent? you can only choose one word.   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crayola (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2011.

Interview

It was fine, there were very structured questions involved which made it seem like a typical interview. It didnt seem to be very subjective as much of it was just questioning and answering like any other interview. Overall it was a good interview process and everyone was very friendly along the way which made it great

Interview Questions

• What is your favourite colour   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Easton, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crayola (Easton, PA) in September 2010.

Interview

Spoke to numerous employees, some didn't even ask questions we just talked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Operations Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crayola in January 2009.

Interview

Interview was conducted by two HR specialists who did not have a firm grasp of the position.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you worked as a member of a high performing team.   Answer Question

Pay too low.