Createspace Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 13 interviews

3.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Createspace

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Createspace (Phoenix, AZ)

Interview

- Came in as a temp, a little more relaxed interview process. However still interviewed with three people - Asked standard questions, will be taking notes on a computer so they will be typing the whole time (only intimidating if you let it be) - However, interviewing from temp to full time was tough (yes you have to interview for each position you want even if you have been with the company for a significant amount of time) - interview was intense, definitely turn up the heat. - interviewed by at least 4 people, somewhat of a good cop/bad cop situation. Such as some will be easy and other will be hard on you - they just want to make sure you are worthy basically...

Interview Questions
  • Very situational questions - How did something you did in a previous position affect a metrics in positive way? - Follow up: How did something you did in a previous position affect a metrics in negative way? - Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer in a previous position
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Createspace (North Charleston, SC) in Mar 2017

Interview

The interview process with this company can be hard. You interview with three people in one day, and in that interview you are asked about 7 problem solving case interview questions for each person.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you had to handle an angry customer? How did you handle it?

Createspace

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Createspace

Interview

They will call you to do a phone screening which will take about 10 minutes. Then you will go into the office to interview with three different people for 30 minutes each. Good luck.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Createspace (North Charleston, SC) in Dec 2014

Interview

Interviewed by three managers back to back. Standard behavioral questions for the most part. Asked about job history and how my experience related to the position. Asked about goals for the future. Discussed what the job would entail.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Createspace

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Createspace in Dec 2014

Interview

The process for a management position is an initial phone interview with HR, followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager, followed by a day long in-person interview. HR was very nice to work with. I did not receive a couple of emails that were supposed to have been sent to me despite having checked my spam folder. In my case, there was 1 specific aspect of my candidacy that was likely a deal killer, the lack of direct reports I have overseen in my career. Overall I would say that this was a very standard cookie cutter process and was a pleasant experience.

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Createspace (North Charleston, SC)

Interview

The position was not listed to the public by CreateSpace, you will have to start off as a temp agent through a temporary/ job placement company. You will interview with the job placement agency, and they will submit your information to the client (CreateSpace). You will then have a phone interview and start in the next training class. After training, you will start off as a temp agent until there is a permanent Member Services position is available. You will have to interview for this position. You have two attempts to become permanent or you will lose your job as a temp agent.

Createspace

Application

I interviewed at Createspace

Interview

Interview began with staffing agency screen and then progressed to phone interview with HR manager at Creatspace.

Interview Questions
  • Typical questions, and staffing agency goes over all questions they might ask

Createspace

Application

I interviewed at Createspace

Interview

Long drawn out interviews. Had three interviews and all three people asked the same questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Createspace (North Charleston, SC) in Sep 2013

Interview

Phone call then in person interview. First you have a one on one interview and when that is done, about 5 minutes after, you interview with 2 people. Do not be distracted by their constant typing.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time you didn't meet a deadline?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Createspace (Charleston, SC) in Oct 2012

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter initially through linked In who didn't do any pre-screening. Recruiter set up a phone interview with someone from createspace that I would be working with, but didn't provide much details as to what the interview would entail other than to be near a computer. Interviewer called promptly and asked some normal questions about background and difficult experiences, then asked some more technical questions about programming and finally asked me to sign on to a collaborative programming website to write some code.

Interview Questions
  • asked me to sign on to a collaborative programming website to write some Java code that would tell if a given word was a palindrome.
1 person found this interview helpful