CreatorIQ Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CreatorIQ

2.9

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CreatorIQ (New York, NY) in April 2019.

Interview

Everyone was very kind, eager to learn more about my background and able to inform me about the questions I had prepared. The recruiters, sales and leadership teams all worked very quickly and were very transparent with their timeline. It was a very open and honest experience and would encourage people to check it out!

Interview Questions

• Main questions were about my sales background and accomplishments?   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CreatorIQ (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

Overall the process was pleasant. Everyone seemed knowledgeable about the product and the role at hand, all the conversations were quite in depth. I spoke with a recruiter, department head and then an actual CSM. After 2 phone screens and an in person interview they went radio silent, not even replying to my follow up emails.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working across different office locations?   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CreatorIQ (Culver City, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

Very long interview process. I went through two phone interviews - one with the recruiter and one with the head of marketing, had a writing assignment to turn in, then I had an in-person interview with the head of marketing. The interview with the recruiter was very basic. We just when through my resume and skill sets. The interview with the head of marketing was more technical. The in-person interview was a lot about what I knew within the tech industry. They were trying to get a feel off whether or not I was a cultural fit. After going through this four step interview process, I sent over a follow up email and the recruiter responded saying they liked me very much and would have an update for me soon. It has now been over two weeks and I've heard nothing. I also haven't received a response to my follow up email. It's really upsetting when you put so much time into interviewing for a company and they can't respect your time enough to at least send you an automated email saying that you didn't get the job. Unfortunate because the team seemed awesome and the company seemed very promising, but the fact that they just ghosted me also says a lot about their professionalism.

Customer Service Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CreatorIQ (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I first had a phone screening interview then another phone interview with a manager. Afterwards I went into a 1:1 interview with 3 different employees. They were very communicative throughout the entire process and made sure I had all the information I needed for each round of interviews. I had a positive experience with everyone there!

Customer Support Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CreatorIQ (Culver City, CA).

Interview

Rita, the recruiter at CreatorIQ, reached out to me about the Customer Support Lead position. She was super helpful and guided me through the whole interviewing process!

There were two phone calls/interviews. After, I met with four interviewers on-site.

From the phone to the on-site interview, it was a great experience learning about CreatorIQ and the team!

Interview Questions

• If customer/individual was upset, how would you respond?   Answer Question

Enablement Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CreatorIQ (New York, NY).

Interview

Had a 30 minute interview with Rita, the recruiter who was absolutely lovely! Then had a followup chat with Kat, the hiring director, followed by a presentation. Overall was a very pleasant, but I decided to take another offer before was the presentation phase.

Customer Success Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CreatorIQ (New York, NY) in April 2019.

Interview

CIQ has a very clear interview process which was disclosed to me right away during my first screening call with their internal recruiter. They typically have 2 phone screening rounds and then they call you in to meet the team and present a QBR. They were super flexible and accommodating of my schedule & timelines!

A special shout out to the internal recruiter Rita, who was constantly communicating with me on where the process was and next steps. Across every conversation I had, it became clear to me that this company takes its time to find the right fit and then invests heavily in growing their talent professionally. Truly a phenomenal interview experience!

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies outside of work?   1 Answer

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CreatorIQ (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2019.

Interview

I had a very positive experience interviewing at CreatorIQ. The hiring team spent time discussing multiple potential positions with me and helped me find the best fit based on my goals and experience. There were 2 phone interviews, 1 video interview and an in-person presentation component. By the end of the interviewing process I felt that I had a clear understanding of the team dynamic and the expectations for the position.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position and what are you looking to achieve?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle issues with clients?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you came up with a new idea or process that had a positive impact.   Answer Question
    • What are some current/future trends in influencer marketing and how do you think they will impact the business?   Answer Question

Client Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CreatorIQ (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

The process was actually fun. It included an assignment that allowed me as an applicant to better understand the job itself and best display my strengths as a candidate. I liked the opportunity to showcase my knowledge and experience a step further than just through Q &A's

Project Management Interview

Interview

The interview process with CIQ was organized and very pleasant. April (Talent Acquisition) was wonderful to work with. She kept me informed every step of the process. Lastly, once I met the team I would be primarily be working with, I knew CIQ was the place for me.