CreatorIQ Reviews

Updated Mar 20, 2021

4.5
CreatorIQ CEO Igor Vaks (no image)
Igor Vaks
  1. 5.0

Good fast growing company

Mar 20, 2021 - Current Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Talented people, Good product, Diverse management team, Culture that rewards performance.

Cons

Not for everyone: Fast growth in developing vertical is good for problem solvers who thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. Hard for those who need more structure.

2 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Rapid growth keeps things interesting

Feb 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

(1) The company is well managed from a strategic POV (2) The team at all levels is creative, particularly at dealing with curve-balls (such as Covid issues) (3) Empathy seems to be a primary driver of decision-making - internally, but also for client teams who may require extra help (4) Building out a completely new industry is very interesting (5) A real data driven team and product - not just another marketing agency in disguise (6) There is an openness to criticism and feedback: people are allowed to express opinions and comment in real time during discussions. This promotes quicker decision making and product cycles

Cons

(1) Some of the extra TLC that is given to clients may strain internal teams sometimes, especially during uncertain times like the 2020 pandemic (2) The rapid growth and constant changes in the industry are wonderful for entrepreneurial spirits, but can be exhausting for more process dependent individuals

9 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Growing and Maturing Company

Feb 23, 2021 - Chief People Officer in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am so excited to have joined CreatorIQ. It is a start up that is moving out of that stage, with all of the growing pains you would expect and all of the excitement as well. I am fortunate to be able to join forces again with a past colleague who is now the President of CreatorIQ. In my first 4 weeks I have been welcomed by everyone I have met (and I have met at least 50% of the employees already!), learned 5 words of Ukrainian and met at least 30 four-legged family members! Although we are working remote now, we do have a dog friendly office.

Cons

No company is perfect, but the challenges of a growing and maturing company make this a great opportunity to stretch your wings. The team is supportive at all levels, offering to help me with everything from onboarding to diversity and inclusion, mental wellness support, education on our product and analyzing results of the 151 responses we got on how we can grow the business. Highly engaged is definitely a word to describe this team! If you are reading this and considering joining us, I encourage you to find out for yourself what it means to be a part of this fast growing and successful company. Talk to us directly and make your own decision; I did and I am so glad I made the decision to join.

6 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0

Strong Team, Great Product, Caring Company

Feb 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

My peers are very talented and passionate about the company and our industry Our product is the leader in our space Open and transparent - a company all-hands meeting every week is one example The company cares about its employees - special percs during Covid, annual summit in LA for learning & bonding. Women = 40-50% of employees and 40-50% of senior management Celebrate diversity (e.g. black history month, employee "stories" shared at all-hands, International Woman's day, BLM awareness, etc.) Demonstrate diversity - healthy number of non-white and LGBTQ throughout the company, including in management. Good maternity policy (8 weeks paid) & paternity policy (6 weeks paid)

Cons

No 401k match There are 3 African Americans in management positions which for a company of our size (50-60 people in the US) is not bad, but I'd like to see more African Americans at other levels of the company as it seems that we only have 5-6 in total.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Growing Pains? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Feb 25, 2021 - Manager in Culver City, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Company has shown tremendous growth YoY with no signs of slowing down; a signal of limitless opportunities -Super smart and talented team who thrive independently and collaboratively -Women holding executive titles and have seats at the table during strategic decision-making -Fun and energetic culture! -C-Suite team that truly cares and invests in its people and their career path -Autonomous team structure and voicing your opinion and ideas is always encouraged -Large Product and Engineering Teams that can easily adjust to shifting priorities -Top notch Sales and CX Team -Monthly perks & WFH stipends

Cons

-401k package is lacking -Constant shifts to strategic roadmap can cause misalignment and potentially, burnout from Product and Engg teams. -Too many customizations offered to clients that take away from core product which creates risk in platform stability

6. 5.0

EVERYONE IN THE POOL - Opportunities for Everyone

Feb 26, 2021 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits! Lots of employee events, perks and swag from it's impressive client rooster. Commitment to issues the employees care about. Recent and ongoing webinars aimed at diversity (see LinkedIn). Women in C-Suite and Director roles. Talented and dedicated team hungry to be #1 in its space. Big emphasis on Wellness for the team including bi-weekly meditation sessions.

Cons

Professional development is lacking in some areas. Need to develop ways to ensure jr. roles can grow and gain future opportunities. No 401k match.

10 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0

Good Company / Good People / Good Product

Feb 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Our team is great. Everyone is very supportive of each other, very smart and very caring. The company cares for it's employees. We feel valued and important. Our technology is the best in the industry. Our clients are understntably demanding, but also are appreciative of our product being the best in the industry. Diverse and inclusive culture Fun team (we had more fun pre-covid)

Cons

401k - we have one, but there is not a match. Covid does not help with building connections with staff

5 people found this review helpful
  8. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Toxic CEO and President and a House of Cards

Feb 18, 2021 - Anonymous in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

great client roster, individual contributors are great

Cons

This review is based on my experience as a woman who worked at CreatorIQ. CreatorIQ puts off an illusion of being a great place to work. The CEO and the President are both narcissistic, misogynistic and promote a culture of bullying, exclusion and chaos. Their inept and dinosaur-like leadership has driven out many talented, smart and strong female leaders in recent months. The whims of the CEO make this a very volatile, unhealthy place to work. There is a lack of transparency, a system of bias, and favoritism shown towards those who drink the Kool-Aid and act like a yes person. The culture is top-down, driven by the ego-driven leaders at the executive level. The lack of discipline and ethics permeates the product. The product is a shiny object that is riddled with fundamental flaws. CreatorIQ is a disruptive environment where gender bias is tolerated. This boys club discourages innovation. I continuously saw other women mistreated during my tenure at CreatorIQ. I have no doubt that more smart, talented people will continue to leave the organization, as HR has been informed about the rampant cultural issues but has failed to take any significant action. Finally, the benefits package is not good and shows how old school the leaders at the company are.

9. 5.0

Great Company / Great Product

Mar 2, 2021 - Senior Technical Support Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company reputation, culture, and values, growth/success are outstanding. I'm happy to be a part of the Greatest Company, which is leading cloud solution for global enterprises to manage and optimize influencer campaigns at scale.

Cons

You won't be able to 'not bring the value'. You'll be infected to work hard with huge enthusiasm.

7 people found this review helpful
  10. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

CreatorIQ Is Permeated with Misogyny and Mismanagement

Feb 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Exciting industry, smart individual contributors

Cons

This review is based on my personal experiences as a woman who worked at CreatorIQ and left. CreatorIQ is not a place that promotes the success and wellness of its female employees. I’ve witnessed intelligent, accomplished and empathetic female leaders being put down, undervalued, and their contribution being overlooked. I also witnessed younger female employees being preyed upon, harassed, and bullied into uncomfortable situations by their male colleagues. The CEO dictates the decision making on a whim, often with no data or rationale. Roadmaps and goals are constantly being thrown out of the window, boundaries are non-existent at every level, and management has no respect for your time or your mental health. It was truly a chaotic, demoralizing and disappointing environment to be in, especially when many of these issues echoed in all recent reviews are known issues for years and shared with HR. The fact that the CEO and the executives didn’t learn anything from the candid feedback and the deteriorating culture is proof that CreatorIQ is not a company worth working for.

6 people found this review helpful