Credible Behavioral Health Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Contract Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credible Behavioral Health Software (Rockville, MD) in October 2018.

Interview

The most long, drawn out, and unnecessary interview process ever! I was recruited by a head hunter to interview with Credible. After submitting my resume I first had to record a video where I introduced myself and described my skill set (that was a first). The second step was a phone interview with one of Credible's talent acquisition reps (she had no clue about the position and had only worked at the company for 2 months). The phone interview was easy and I answered the normal questions about my work history, education, and answered a couple behavioral situation questions. The third step was the strangest part of the interview process. They required that I do a comparative analysis between 3-5 contract management systems (3 pages typed), write a business letter to a "partner" threatening termination of the contract if payment was not received (very strange I know), and finally write a memo on how I would improve scalability through the contract management process.

I completed all the requested assignments which took valuable time to complete that I could have been applying to other jobs with more reputable companies. I received positive feedback on my written work and my video/phone interviews. The last and final step was to come in for a "hiring event" where I would meet with a hiring manager.

This is when it went straight down hill. I arrived at the hiring event as advised. When I get there they have some food and other candidates are there to interview. The CEO was supposed to conduct the presentation but he was unavailable so the VP did it instead. I had read the horrible reviews on here before interviewing and I knew they were accurate because of the sheer volume of negative reviews. Not to mention the fact that senior management clearly has someone from HR writing positive reviews on their behalf, even tho its blatantly obvious that its written by the same person, because they're always anonymous and no one finds them helpful. However, despite all the negative reviews I had to see for myself what the company was about. Now, I regret wasting my time. I interviewed with the VP and she was exactly as described in the many negative reviews. To say she was aloof would be complimenting her. She barely made eye contact through the entire interview and played on her phone and computer as I was answering the strange questions she had asked me. For example, who's your super hero? Are you a nice person? Who's your villain? None of the questions she asked me had anything to do with the actual job which gave me the impression that she either did not know what a contract analyst does or was just going through the motions. After writing papers, letters, doing video interviews, and phone interviews it seemed that it all came down to whether or not the VP liked me or not. The interview only lasted about 10 min. Most of the time I was looking at the top of her head and she did not smile through out the entire process, yet she had the gull to ask if I was a nice person.

I walked out of the interview shaking my head, knowing I would not receive an offer and I was fine with that. The whole vibe throughout the entire hiring process seemed dubious and underhanded. I honestly think upper management used the paper I wrote as a learning tool for themselves because the VP asked me where did I get the information for the comparative analysis, as if to question its authenticity. I would not recommend anyone spend the time going through their ridiculous hiring process only for the final decision to come down to a VP who seems to not have a clue what the job entails or how it affects the rest of the organization. MOST HORRIBLE INTERVIEWING PROCESS I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED.

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credible Behavioral Health Software (Gaithersburg, MD) in October 2018.

Interview

I found the job posting online and applied then. A few days later I received a call saying they were interested in my resume and wanted to set up an interview time for the next week. When I went into the offices I spent most of the time filling out paperwork and only talked with someone for maybe ten or fifteen minutes. They were nice enough and the interview process was very standard overall.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself fitting in here? What will you bring the team? What are you looking to achieve in your time here?   Answer Question

SQL Server Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Credible Behavioral Health Software (Rockville, MD) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and after two days they sent me a link to answer few questions while video recording and upload the video. They gave me four days to complete the questions and after a week I got a reply.

Interview Questions

• Q#1 What is Credible?
      Q#2 What does Credible do?
      Q#3 What are your top 2 strengths
      Q#4: What are your 2 weaknesses?
      Q#5: Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?
      Q#6: Are you a nice person?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credible Behavioral Health Software (Rockville, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

I found the job postings on Glassdoor and Indeed. Once I submitted by resume through their website I received an email from a recruiter. I completed a phone interview and was asked to provide a writing sample for a few questions. After the in-person interview I was asked to provide a more detailed writing sample that utilized research and problem solving skills. They gave ample time (3 days) to provide both writing samples. After the second writing sample was submitted I received an offer within a week.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 and 10 years?
      Why do you want to work for our organization?
      How do you work in responding to challenging projects?
      What do you know about this company?
      How do your skills align with the job description?
      How would you work with me on a specific issue?
      Several other in-depth questions were asked throughout the interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Credible Behavioral Health Software (Gaithersburg, MD) in August 2016.

Interview

I got a message from a recruiter who had seen my resume and after a call with him I applied on-line. I got a call from another recruiter a few days later about setting up an in-person interview and we did for the next week. Both the recruiters I talked to were easy to talk to, we easily turned what could have been a 10 or 15 minute conversation in half-hour plus convos about Credible, who they are, what they stand for, etc.

The in-person was about par for the course, I had to fill out some paperwork then eventually talked to a hiring manager one-on-one. I can't say I remember the questions exactly but there wasn't anything out of the normal. what are my strengths, weaknesses, why am I the right choice for the job - that kind of stuff. It was a day or two later when I got a call saying they wanted to make me an official offer. Again, everybody I talked to was kind and easy-going, so was glad they made the offer and was really comfortable accepting.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Credible Behavioral Health Software in September 2018.

Interview

It was really simple. I applied online then got a call back a few days later and we set up an in-person interview for the following Tuesday. That consisted mostly of filling out paperwork and maybe a 20 minute interview. Everybody was really nice and I didn't get any off the wall questions or anything. I got a call with the job offer maybe four days after that.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience, why I was applying for the job, what i would bring to the team, etc. Nothing out of the ordinary.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credible Behavioral Health Software in February 2018.

Interview

I applied for the job I found on a job portal and was contacted by a recruiter within a couple of days over the phone, which was considered a phone interview. They asked to answer a few questions in writing post-phone interview, but before my in-person interview scheduled for a week later. The in-person interviewer was super nice. After the one-on-one in person interview, they have requested I answer a few questions in writing within three days post-interview. Once they received my writing sample, they sent me the offer the following week.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credible Behavioral Health Software in June 2018.

Interview

I applied for an entry-level position and was contacted by an HR rep within a week or so. We talked for about 20 minutes (it was actually a pleasant convo), they asked a few questions then told me I would be contacted within two business days if they wanted me to bring me in for an in-person interview. I was happy to get a call the next day and scheduled an in-person interview for the next week.

That consisted of a writing portion and a fairly lengthy in-person interview. Though my interviewer was very nice and made the experience not as nerve wracking as I thought it would be. We got on so well that after we finished and I filled out some paperwork, they offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Credible, what do I expect to get out of this job, why have my prior experiences prepared me for this - normal stuff   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credible Behavioral Health Software in September 2018.

Interview

There was a short phone call with a recruiter, followed by another phone call with someone at the location who scheduled my interview. The interview was solo and in person and took about 15 minutes. It wasn't very high pressure and my interviewer was pretty easy to get along with.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I saw myself fitting in the company, why I wanted to be a part of the Credible team, and why I would be a valuable asset. We also talked about my past work experiences and how they've prepared me for this opportunity.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Credible Behavioral Health Software.

Interview

I sent an email to one of the employees and that person forward my resume to the HT. After around 2 weeks, they sent me an email with a link to record a video interview. They gave around 3 days to take the interview. It's been almost a week from now and I haven't gotten any email from them. No acceptance, no denial.