Credible Behavioral Health Software Reviews | Glassdoor

2.7
Matthew M Dorman

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. Featured Review

"I think this is my first Glassdoor review"

I have been working at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time

Pros

Worthwhile mission. Product is helpful, so customers are sticky (17 years old and #2 / #3 in sector, so doing something right). Good reputation in market. Plenty of resources. Hiring base is broadening. People who are self-reliant tend to be recognized and rewarded.

Cons

Healthcare industry is facing change. Still a small company; systems and processes need investment. Dated product UX and architecture. Not sure what incentives motivate which people.

Advice to Management

Clarify objectives, then broadcast repeatedly (this is getting better). Similarly, make performance objective, not relative. Articulate career paths and develop bench.

"Senior Account Executive"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive

I have been working at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Great benefits. Best I've ever had.
    - Awesome product.
    - Hands down the best implementations in the industry.
    - Very happy customers. Every conference consists of happy customers walking up to you saying how much they love the system. We often hear, the system is "In-Credible"
    - Fastest growing EHR in behavioral health.
    - Credible pays well.
    - Consistently come out with at least four new major features a year.
    - Best mobile EHR solution in behavioral health.
    - Work hard and you will be rewarded.

Cons

- There is an expectation to follow the process at Credible. If you don't follow the process, you likely won't succeed.
    - You need to put in the work to learn the software, meet customers, make the calls, and challenge yourself. If you don't, you likely won't succeed.
    - Some days can be very long traveling (stuck in airports or late night arrivals).

Advice to Management

Keep hiring intelligent people to support our continued growth as a company.

We have many many more customers coming on board with Credible and supporting them will continue to help us grow since referrals tend the be one of the main avenues we add new customers. We continue to scale appropriately and it allows us to continue to be successful.

Continue to push to be the thought leader in behavioral health technology.

"Different viewpoints understood, anonymous bashing not professional, focus on the positive"

Current Employee - Chief Executive Officer and Founder in Rockville, MD
    Current Employee - Chief Executive Officer and Founder in Rockville, MD

I have been working at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

1. Mission based - improving the quality of care in behavioral health.
    2. Performance driven - Regardless of education, background, prior employment, all employees are provided the opportunity to succeed and move up if they like based on what they produce.
    3. Growth - The company consistently posts double digit growth providing opportunity and financial stability.
    4. Benefits - Management is often complimented, even by critics and former employees that the benefits are great. This includes health, dental, life, vision, education, health and wellness and more.
    5. No dead wood - While various anonymous postings (that could be from competitors or others that never worked here) bash management, the fact is that non productive staff and under performing managers are moved along to further their career elsewhere. No one wants to work besides people that complain but don't do anything, nor do people want to have to carry the load of two to three people when others are free loading.

Cons

Performance driven - some people don't want to face the reality that in a service position they don't really provide good service or in a sales position they don't win any new contracts or follow procedures that are proven to win new contracts.

Advice to Management

Focus on the Mission. Don't get distracted by the negativity or the ridiculous anonymous postings that could be from competitor's sales team, former employees or even former boyfriends, girlfriends or spouses. Hopefully the negative online bullying stops and great future employees see through the negative postings. Keep hiring great people and advancing those that produce and forward the Mission.

"Conmine...a professional nightmare"

Former Employee - Configuration Analyst in Rockville, MD
    Former Employee - Configuration Analyst in Rockville, MD

I worked at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great employees and benefits. That's it!

Cons

Senior management needs a rejig. Human Resources dept, who is supposed to fight for employee rights, but instead sides with the management on every topic. They also send survey after every company wide event asking for anonymous reviews and feedback, then send individual emails to specific employees reminding them to complete their surveys.

Senior employees have been with the company for long and will stay and retire from here. They are all spineless and know tow every ridiculous company policy.

Please stay away and believe the other employee reviews. Notice that all the 5 star reviews have a consistent and similar verbiage because C suite and their cronies regularly post them to attract new recruits to butcher careers and lives..Stay away

Advice to Management

They honestly don't care. They might just accumulate lots of clients and cashout, sell the company and make bucket load of money. I guess that's the reason why they dont' care how many employees leave or stay.

"Great company! Mission driven! Partnership focused! Success available for those who want it."

Current Employee - Account Executive in Rockville, MD
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Rockville, MD

Pros

The mission, software, employees, Partners, events, office, MANAGEMENT, wellness breaks, market share, and location. Company benefits are tremendous, especially for families like mine who need great medical insurance. It’s a pleasure to be surrounded by others who share the same focus, industry knowledge, determination to succeed, and desire to get better every day. I was raised on accountability and consider this a must for any company to succeed. The fast growth, and service oriented excitement of the behavioral healthcare vertical is another check in the positive department. Seeing our Partners happy is the reward.
    With fast growth comes high demands. If you are committed to working hard for a company that is committed to Partnership, results, and accountability then this is the place for you. Management listens, teaches, and is willing to work hard and put in the time for those who are willing to do the same.

Cons

With fast growth, and service driven accountability, there is a high turnover rate for those who cannot meet demands.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on the mission, Partnership, and hiring employees that are willing to do what it takes for our Partners.

"Career of a Lifetime"

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great Mission and Purpose. Delivering a Behavioral Health EHR Solution that makes helping others easier. Performance is rewarded. Accountability is expected.

Cons

Travel is required and airlines are a pain

"Love what you do. It Matters. I love what I do."

Current Employee - Manager in Rockville, MD
    Current Employee - Manager in Rockville, MD

I have been working at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Credible offers employees who want to work hard and succeed in their careers a chance to do just that. Benefits are amazing. The work is important. Co-workers share a sense of importance and enjoyment in the work. Management and Sr. Management offers guidance and advice to all who are looking to advance and put in the work. Financial status of the company is given on a monthly basis. Complete transparency is the only way the Sr. Leadership know how to operate, which is refreshing. Slackers will be moved out. If you're not loving what you do everyday, you're in the wrong career. Credible provides me a place to love what I do.

Cons

Timelines can be tight at times. Demands of a growing company never stop. Finding the right people can be struggle. Because of the nature of the work, sometimes clarifications on items could be a bit stronger. Some turnover due to non-performers can bring morale down.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on the Mission. Ramp up recruiting to ensure that the right people are joining not the right now people. Continue to reward performers and we will continue to succeed together.

"LOL"

I worked at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time

Pros

Benefits and great line staff

Cons

Oh so many. Let's start with the fact that the 2 top execs recently posted a plethora of 5 star reviews in an attempt to attract talent. They regularly encourage staff to post good reviews in order to push the "real" reviews to the bottom and to elevate their rating. They are malignant narcissists of the worst kind. The only reason they remain in business is due to recurring revenue. Sales have been close to nil the last several years.

Advice to Management

JUST STOP! Sell the company and drive your twin porshe's into the sunset.

"Awful!"

I worked at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time

Pros

Nice people and benefits are great

Cons

Company is run by fear mongering "executives". If you look at the timeline of the good reviews, you can tell they were all written by upper level management. High turnover for a reason. If you are thinking about changing careers DON'T START HERE.

Advice to Management

none

"Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder"

Former Employee - Partner Services Coordinator in Rockville, MD
    Former Employee - Partner Services Coordinator in Rockville, MD

I worked at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Benefits are unheard of. Great PSC team! Mission focused. Nice company trips. Always improving infrastructure. Willing to spend... Senior level management are encouraging and helpful.

Cons

Need to address negative reviews and the uncertainty new/currently employees hear. It can be discouraging. Too much busy work. Need better hiring practices/screening. No remote work for a SaaS company. Traveling hinders departments workflow. Need more staff or to be able to retain them.

Advice to Management

I enjoyed my stay. Address the cons listed above and I would comeback in a heart beat. 4W