Credible Behavioral Health Software Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.5
Matthew M Dorman

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Free health insurance for employee only" (in 8 reviews)

• "Great Benefits and job location" (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Please watch all negative reviews and that's the truth" (in 8 reviews)

• "High turnover through both voluntary and involuntary decisions" (in 7 reviews)

1. "Great company to work for"

I have been working at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time

Pros

Very honest, ethical people to work with. never have to worry about upper management pressuring you to give a client bad advice for the profit of the company. Work is varied and the compensation seems to be more than fair.

Cons

Some clients are more difficult to work than others.

"Mixed Feelings"

I worked at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great health benefits.

Great staff, their tireless hiring process is spot on at hiring excellent people. I genuinely enjoyed my time at the office and the work. I chose to leave for a more stable work environment.

Offsites are enjoyable.

Cons

High turnover through both voluntary and involuntary decisions. The work atmosphere is great day to day, but there is always a looming threat of another round of firing.

Time tracking is excessive.

Advice to Management

Stop tracking meaningless metrics. Create targets that actually enforce behavior towards a goal. The end goal of a metrics shouldn't be green levels.

3. "One of the best working experiences I've been a part of"

I have been working at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time

Pros

The end goal of Credible is entirely about helping people, so naturally most of the people that work here are kind and generally easy to get along with. It's been really easy to form great working relationships with both coworkers and management. Makes the day to day really enjoyable.

Cons

Parking is a headache, but that's everywhere around here.

"Fastest and Highest Turnovers Ever Seen!"

I worked at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A lot of great employees to work with and very fun people

Cons

It's very sad that even as much former and existing employees would post these honest negative reviews, HR and senior execs would purposely post fake positive reviews to prevent new potential hires from seeing the truth.

I had the pleasure of meeting so many wonderful employees when I was there at Credible but what makes it so sad is none of these employees from every department would last. The turnovers are insanely high and the fastest I have ever seen. There's no question in doubt that all of the negative reviews have the highest votes than the positive. Why would anybody post a positive review and put themselves as anonymous? Does that make any sense to you? No it doesn't.

They over spend on useless events and these events are a waste of the company money which could go use to giving employees raises instead. It was just a waste of money. Terrible and they don't care. They fire employees prior to these events to just to fit the correct budget.

Every new employee I've seen that come into their hatius 3 month learning program not training, they bring in a big group and only 2 remains after 6 months. It's that bad. I've seen recruiters, directors and lower managers all get fired. Even my classmates all got fired. It's that bad.

Please take the time to review all negative reviews before you read the positive. I hope their customers take notice. This is a very deceptive company and all lies.

Forcing you to say bless you a long with the rest of the group is another laughing joke too. It's like you're programmed to be nice but they're not nice as well. They're very destructive and can't accept criticism. It's their words against yours.

Do not ever waste your time applying. Believe me when I say don't apply or you will surely regret. They don't care if you have a family of your own or have bills to pay. When they let you go, let go a group go in massive quantities. You will see constant new faces every week and everybody you talk to will be no more than 2 years at tops.

Advice to Management

I have no advice to say other than keep up the good work and keep firing all the smart hard working people and use that budget to spend on lavish things that means no purpose!

"An optical illusion"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

I worked at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

•Health benefits subsidized by employer (will be immediately cancelled when terminated even if on the 5th of the month)
    •Awesome co-workers who are helpful and extremely knowledgeable.
    •Strong collaboration across departments.

Cons

This company is all about optics. In reality employees are extremely stressed. There is no bandwidth for the influx of incoming assignments when worked to 100% capacity 150% of the time. The demands are impossible and the looming threat of the monthly mass firing is always hanging over your head. A few people developed health conditions and two were even hospitalized all from a toxic work environment.
    Here’s the truth - the positive reviews are being left by members of the sales team because they could not sell the product due to the amount of negative reviews. The other positive reviews are either left by senior management or employees under 90 days. When you’re a new employee you are bullied and threatened with termination by the CEO of it is found out that you’ve left a negative review. The CEO treats Glassdoor they way 44 goes after “fake news”.
    If you see the writing on the wall and try to post out when you realize that the most celebrated and dedicated team members are all let go before their two year anniversary; you will become an enemy of the state. Fake postings sounding similar to current duties are posted by HR to trap employees. When you take the bait you’re out!
    Reason for termination is always “performance” issues but there is no formal performance review process. People are promoted, touted, then unexpectedly trashed!

Advice to Management

It’s all optics - the trips, the meals, the smiles. All of it! Instead of maligning former employees and disputing reviews take the time to investigate and resolve issues. Focus on retention of on site employees, not just the handful of remote staff. Research diversity to determine while an overwhelming number of terminations/ resignations are women in management and women/ people of color. Lastly, stop leaving Glassdoor reviews. We ALWAYS know when it’s you!!!

"Fake News"

I worked at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Free snacks, drinks and food that's about it. Health Benefits are not the best.

Cons

horrible management
    they post fake positive reviews
    you are measured by graphs and charts and if you are not the best, you're out
    they fire average 5-20 people every month
    new faces every department
    VP has no clue how to manage. Just terrible.
    They lie telling you to be nice but they can't be nice to their own employees
    They lay off people prior to their lavish expensive events and conferences.

Advice to Management

Retire early or sell your business.

"The Worst - Run Don't Walk to Another Company"

I worked at Credible Behavioral Health Software (Less than a year)

Pros

The day I was fired

Cons

This company hires and fires people faster than the speed of light. I've never seen anything like it. If you feel you aren't hiring the right people, don't you think it's time to look at your hiring practices? There is a real problem here. This isn't normal. It's sad that you don't have the smarts to see how many talented people you fired for absurd reasons.

I don't see how you can run a company with such constant high turnover. The clients aren't stupid. Must be really reassuring for them not to know who they will be dealing with from day to day. It's ridiculous.

Now onto the culprits. Like the other reviews, the common theme are the duo in upper management. I hope one of them never has to look for another job because this person knows zilch about managing and running a company especially since the role model doesn't know how either. The special skills this person has are non transferable.

Companies with strategic upper management hire people who are smarter than they are to bring their companies forward. That will never happen at Uncredible with the two egotists that are running this place into the ground.

If you are considering working for this dreadful company, only take it if you are extremely desperate. Like you don't know where your next meal is coming from. That's how bad it is. I can't stress this enough. Don't get used to working here. If you look at someone the wrong way, you will be fired for "performance issues". They love this one. If you can hold off and look around for something better, I beg you to please do it.

Advice to Management

Look out. Karma is a b. Also, you can pay to have all the negative reviews taken off but your problems will still be there. Even worse actually because you are lying about the real rating of your company. No way is it 3.7 and you know it. That is laughable.

"Horrible Company"

Pros

They fire people regularly. It is not a safe place. You always have to look at your shoulder

Cons

This is a horrible place to work. Everything is being micromanaged. DO NOT LISTEN TO THE PRO REVIEWS. Those are written Higher Management staff members staff members. The one month that I spent there, I saw 5-6 people get fired. They fire you without a single warning. They literally expect you to be perfect in every aspects.Most people there have worked there for 2-5 Months. for a company that existed for such a long time to have those numbers says something. One mistake and you are out. The company micromanages you. I was warned not to accept their offer by my former coworker who previously worked at Credible. I wished I took her advice.

9. "Highly recommend"

I have been working at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time

Pros

Credible is one of the coolest young companies out there right now, in my opinion. We're always innovating, so I'm able to get my hands on software that a lot of companies haven't even heard of yet. I'm also paid like I'm working with next-gen software, so it's great gig all around.

Cons

Because of the innovative nature of work, we have to be prepared to come across challenges we haven't faced before.

"Happy employees = Happy Clients"

I have been working at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time

Pros

A true leader in performance management, Credible focuses equally heavily on employee satisfaction as well as client satisfaction. I've been with them for years now and my experience has been wonderful from the start; on-boarding was seamless, and I was trained extensively on the company processes. What surprised me was that they asked for the feedback and were genuinely interested in what I thought; some of my ideas were even implemented in the long run.

Now years later, I've noticed that the company is extremely loyal and fair. It's one of the main reasons I've enjoyed staying with them. My supervisor has always put me in the right roles on a path to success and I feel very lucky to be employed here.

Cons

My work experience at Credible has been incredible.

Advice to Management

Good job with accomplishing the company's goals without ignoring the needs of your employees like so many other places I've worked. Keeping Credible's vision clear paves a path for the employees to follow.