KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Credible Behavioral Health Software Reviews

Updated Sep 9, 2021

Found 210 of over 210 reviews

3.7
Credible Behavioral Health Software CEO Paul Ricci (no image)
Paul Ricci
Pros
  • "It's not a complete list of the pros I see at Credible but these are the major factors that keep me energized and free of stress(in 35 reviews)

• "the company offer health insurance, wellness reimbursement, PTO, 401K with matching, etc(in 13 reviews)

• Cons
  • "My work experience at Credible has been incredible(in 18 reviews)

• "The people from upper management just want what benefits them, and they don't care about the employees(in 13 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Cool CEO

Sep 9, 2021 - Quality Engineer in Rockville, MD
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly teammates and great CEO who cares for employees. Leadership cares a great deal on team bonding exercises to

Cons

Very little room for work life balance

2. 1.0

Run, Don't Walk.

Aug 25, 2020 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

I put this off for over two years to shield myself from retribution. This was the worst experience in my career. Let go due to "performance issues" though I've exceeded everywhere else, including my current job. The management set a toxic culture in place and reinforced it hourly. Paranoid issues and micromanagement of staff and management by the (then) two company leads. I understand they have been acquired. GOOD! I hope the CEO is shown the door and the offices closed. So many great people worked here for a short period of time. The turnover was astronomical. It hovered at around 100%/year when I was there. The benefits are/were great but they stop the day they let you go. The senior management played with their employees like pawns on a chess board. It was shameful. I can only hope that the office is closed and the out of date software is thrown away. The new firm can only improve customer relations. Get rid of the long time staffers as they are a major part of the problem. Only the tenured staffers are still there for a reason... Viewing this fiasco from the outside was like watching a train wreck in slow motion. I thank all that is good that I am no longer there. Funny how such an inept employee has now had six promotions in two years at my new role. Guess it wasn't me after all.

Cons

Toxic culture. Poor upper management. High turnover- don't expect to last 6 months. Read the one star reviews. They are accurate. The high rating reviews were written under coercion by employees. Yes it is that bad.

24 people found this review helpful

166 Comments

Join the conversation on
    4. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good job for those looking to start out in healthcare IT type field

Apr 12, 2021 - Partner Services Coordinator in Rockville, MD
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pretty good benefits, staff is friendly, no pressure to overwork

Cons

Pay could be better, software could be better

1 person found this review helpful
    5. 4.0
      Current Employee

Recent merger; working out the kinks

Apr 10, 2021 - Implementation Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Mission focused, smart coworkers, better management than before the merger

Cons

Benefits have decreased; 3 CEOs in 6 months

1 person found this review helpful
    6. 2.0

CEO's way or no-way

Feb 3, 2021 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've met some people there who made coming into the office every day bearable.

Cons

The CEO was the largest issue there. Working from him, no matter how distant, was extremely difficult, and for some, impossible. There was no creative input, it's the CEO's way or no-way. He would suck the confidence and motivation directly out of your body. That's not to say he was not talented, but he sure as hell couldn't efficiently run a company and/or manage people.

8 people found this review helpful
    7. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great experience

Dec 1, 2020 - Systems Engineer in Rockville, MD
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Onboarding experience was informative, helpful, and prepared me for working at this company - Everyone is extremely professional and very friendly and helpful - My team is especially helpful in showing me the ropes and getting me ramped up - Projects are exciting and the job focus is very close to the proposed job description when I was hired

Cons

- Onboarding was a little bit long (2 wks) - Some of the onboarding material was pretty general, and didn't directly apply to my role - It felt like some of the time during the onboarding period was "filler" time, maybe some time could be allotted to get folks acquainted with their teams and team expectations during this period?

8. 2.0

Think Twice Before You Join

Jan 16, 2021 - Implementation Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are a few good genuine people in each department Nice work space Snacks in kitchen Off-sites were at nice locations

Cons

Leadership was disconnected from reality Report, Report, Reports on everything Strongly micromanaged Software was always always having delays and issues Siloed departments Overworked and expected to continue to work into the night if needed Every decision had to go through the EVP, so managers had no decision making power Toxic working environment Had to work on support ticket using and internal ridiculous process

7 people found this review helpful
    9. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Worst experience ever

Apr 4, 2021 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

I couldn't see any advantage of this company

Cons

Zero transparency with the employees. Speculator and insensitive people. They did not care about people. I never felt so mistreated in a work environment. I don't recommend working for this company at all. Poor management, poor leadership, and poor professional.

5 people found this review helpful
    10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

"In"Credible Recruiting Experience

Dec 14, 2020 - Partner Relationship Manager in Rockville, MD
      Business Outlook

Pros

The recruiting process was top notch, quick and great follow-through. You start your journey with them with a second to none onboarding that really sets you up for success. All of this working with the nicest people!

Cons

You have to work there for a full year before earning WFH privileges (Covid-19 timeframe notwithstanding as we are all on voluntary WFH for now)

11. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Challenging but very rewarding experience

Jun 2, 2020 - Financial Analyst in Rockville, MD
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people here are great. I have been working here for almost a year and feel very satisfied, which has been hard for me to experience in past roles. I find myself challenged and also my ideas heard. Each manager I have worked with has taught me different leadership skills and helped me gain valuable experience in my role. I highly recommend Credible to those who enjoy hard work and great teammates. Upper management is not afraid to discuss projects with you directly, which makes you feel appreciated as well. As well as join you and other staff for lunch.

Cons

The company values your health and wellness. However, extra hours can be necessary sometimes to meet project deadlines. For me, this has not been an issue but for others, it sometimes can be.

6 people found this review helpful