Credit Union Of Colorado Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credit Union Of Colorado Interview Questions

Updated Nov 14, 2016

Interviews for Top Jobs at Credit Union Of Colorado

Member Advocate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Credit Union Of Colorado.

Interview

The interview itself was good. Went extremely well. I was told after the interview it went very well and that their only concern was my other job. They asked that I took the weekend to discuss with spouse and other employer and let them know. I called first thing Monday morning to let them know that I would make the hours work and that I would change availability at my other employer as we discussed.
    I left a message Monday morning..no return call. I called back Thursday of the same week..no call back.
    I finally called HR the following Monday to see what might be going on. Was told the position was filled.
    No issue not getting the position, I do have an issue with not getting a call back after going to my other employer and changing my schedule for the opportunity to work here. I did what I was asked and couldn't even get a call back to say they went a different way ( though was told I was wanted for the position).
    Unfortunately we've been a member for 15 years but will now pull all of our deposit accounts. I'd prefer not to do business with a company that can't bother return a phone call.

Interview Questions

Credit Union Of Colorado Response

Nov 17, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for our delay in responding to your inquiries. We certainly did not meet our standard of serving candidates. We hope we can maintain your business as we ... More

Member Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Junction, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Union Of Colorado (Grand Junction, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

I was first called to set up a phone interview. That went well and less than an hour later, I received a call from the Branch Manager to set up an in person interview. I was asked to come interview in a few hours, but couldn't so we set it up for a couple days later. I was interviewed by the Branch Manager and two other Member Advocates. That second interview went well. I was called to come in for a third interview a week later with three other Member Advocates, which I thought also went well.

I was called more than a week after and told that they chose someone else, but I "was definitely in the running" and she wished me well. It was a positive experience, as all of the interviewers were very nice. However, the day after the rejection call, the job was reposted. I would have preferred a more direct rejection, especially after weeks and multiple interviews. That turned it into a negative interview experience.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Golden, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Union Of Colorado (Golden, CO) in July 2012.

Interview

Started with a phone screen followed by an in person interview at the branch with the supervisor and then a final interview with the branch supervisor and manager. They actually read my resume beforehand and asked follow up questions about my personal experience. Very friendly branch supervisor put me at ease and we got along instantly. I was a good culture fit as I could tell right away. The check-in at the teller line before the interview was awkward since they didn't have a receptionist and the teller asked for my account number but after that it was fine.

Interview Questions

• What is a mistake you have made in the past and how did you learn from it?   Answer Question