Cresa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 13, 2017

2.6

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rutherford, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cresa (Rutherford, NJ).

Interview

Went in, met with one of the managing principals. Was asked a few question on my previous experience and what they may expect of me. Really nice easy going interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with and have significant experience with QuickBooks   1 Answer

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cresa.

Interview

it was a long interveow and they had a lot of different people that interveiwed me. It was not that hard and I interveiwed with about five different people. I would say that the interviw process was not that bad and that it took a long time and that it was not a bad experience.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cresa (Dallas, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Easy. I met with the head person, Susan. From there Susan passed me onto another employee, Alex. Both of them wanted to see what kind of career path I wanted to take.

Interview Questions

• General questions. Tell me about yourself, where do you nee yourself...   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did have to negotiate with anyone. They offered me a job and i took it.

Practice Leader Interview

Interview

Excellent and informative interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straightforward and honest.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cresa (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

2 interviews
    Through a staffing agency: First interview was with "HR" to see your personality, what you know about the company, your past experience and how it relates to what you will be doing on the job. If you pass the first screening then you meet with the head principals/executives. This role is more so administrative assistant+receptionist+operations as most of the tasks are combined.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions.
      Are you comfortable editing documents?
      How comfortable are you speaking with people?
      What do you know about Cresa?
      Do you see yourself working here in the future?
      Knowledge with Microsoft Office?   Answer Question

Leasing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cresa.

Interview

Tough questions but looking for how you are as an individual. Not heavily based on behavioral questions. Have knowledge of the market. No questions were very technical, understand basic real estate terms and how they can be applied to different situations.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very thorough communication and very forthcoming from the interviewer. Two interviews, one with "HR" and the second with the managing principal hiring. Some questions asked and mostly dealt with 'fit'.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate as this was through a recruiter and there was very little asked of salary.

Marking + Graphic Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cresa (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

Short and uninformative. They obviously don't know, or care, about their Marketing department. The company is very cheap and will not look out for you. The manager has a background in Engineering and micro-manages everything.

Business Development Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cresa.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who screened me and then I spoke to a second recruiter who interviewed me more extensively. I was give a personality test. I had a telephone interview with the hiring manager and then a face to face interview. After that I met with the managing partner. All interviews were very thorough and detailed.

Interview Questions

• What is it about this company that scares you?
      Who do you know that we know?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cresa in April 2012.

Interview

Met with about 5 people over the course of 2 days. Everyone was honest, straightforward and a pleasure.