Crete Carrier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crete Carrier Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crete Carrier (Lincoln, NE) in April 2016.

Interview

I filled out an online application and within 24 hrs. I was contacted by a recruiter from Crete. My recruiter was profession and polite, asking questions regarding my background and my goals going forward. During the vetting process he kept in touch with occasional request for verification on different items. He was open to all inquiries about Crete, answering all of my questions. They wanted me to drive for them as well as making sure that Crete was where I would like to be. I was very impressed with the whole process. I did take their offer and after completion of orientation I started as a national driver. After 3 1/2 months I have to say that Crete has proven to be everything I thought they would be, a professional outfit that respects their drivers and pays very well. I was very satisfied with the whole hiring process and glad that I chose to drive for Crete.

Interview Questions

• If you wanted a regional or national account position   1 Answer

OTR Truck Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crete Carrier.

Interview

Recruiter was MOSTLY right but missed a few things that bit me later. I was told I would receive higher rate of pay but before it was all over I lost 4 cpm. He seemed excited about my perfect mvr, 35 years experience and because of that, told me that I'd receive the higher rate.

Interview Questions

• How nany years experience I had. What my driving record was.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was not short. I told him my experience and what I'd like to see as pay and he said it looked like a go. Then after appli ation process they found that I worked in an unrelated industry for 8 months and used that to drop 4cpm. Not good at all. He assured me that at my 90 day eval I'd be boosted back up in pay...not even mentioned at all at my eval. Which was good. Un happy.

Anonymous Employee in Wilmer, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crete Carrier (Wilmer, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Over the phone, was nothing more than a joke. They are to intrusive over the legal information they are entitled to as an employer. They will lie in your ear and to your face.

Truck Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crete Carrier in March 2016.

Interview

didn't have a interview or any kind of training, just talk to a job recruiter and they told me to go to work. Didn't get any training or anything just told me to go.

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crete Carrier (Lincoln, NE) in December 2015.

Interview

Crete's crack onboarding team reviewed my resume, CDL, driving record and truck-driving school transcript to determine I still had a pulse and wasn't moving too fast. When they realized I no longer had a pulse they applied a pair of defibrilation paddles to the sides of my torso and flipped on the juice just long enough for me to make my mark. Then they offered me a job.

Once I was at the Lincoln facility a variety of automotons recited carefully rehearsed statements for the 400th time. One of them actually fell sound asleep in mid-sentence without missing a word. He remained asleep through the day, sleepwalking through lunch and the afternoon briefing which was conducted entirely in Latin.

I sure hope that's 50 words.

Interview Questions

• Are you still warm and not moving too fast?   1 Answer

Operations Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Crete Carrier.

Interview

Online application. One week to get a call back to set up phone interview. Phone interview with 2 people. Tons of situational questions asked. References called 3 days later. Then got a call for 2nd interview with 2 people. It was short as short of a meet face to face as most questions were already asked over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave you job
      Why should we hire you
      Do you like change
      Answer Question

Over the Road Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Crete Carrier in January 2015.

Interview

Easy and short and they was very very pleasant and helpful. Eager to make u feel important and wanted.

Professional Driver Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Crete Carrier.

Interview

They were ok.

Administrative Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crete Carrier (Lincoln, NE) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview Process was a 2 step process. 1st you interview with the Human Resources Department. Then you will interview with the Department Manager. The process moves along very quick and is a pretty low stress interview. Overall I would say just be calm and go into the interview prepared.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel that you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non negotiable salary.

Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crete Carrier in June 2013.

Interview

application on line phone next then person. they dragged their feet and keep you holding on to a promises about pay then cut you by a quarter after you start to work so you are in two weeks before you find out.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation