Crisis Prevention Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Crisis Prevention Institute

1. Featured Interview

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crisis Prevention Institute (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone call interview followed by several interviews with managers. The last line of defense was a Skype interview with the CFO. They moved very quickly in the process as I was hired 1 week from when I interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time during your sales experience where a customer got angry with you and how did you work your way through that call.   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crisis Prevention Institute.

Interview

Began with a phone interview and then progressed to an in-person interview. Round table format with 3-4 other people. Standard questions about customer service and how you relate to others.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crisis Prevention Institute (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone call interview followed by two in-person interviews with managers, the CMO, and other department employees. The length of the process was very reasonable as they wanted to make sure they found the right person for the position and company. Very professional experience, but also not too intimidating.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about CPI?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had to respond to a difficult person/situation on social media and what did you say?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crisis Prevention Institute (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2017.

Interview

First was a phone interview to see if I fit the role. Then I had an in person meeting with my potential boss. About 1 weeks after that, I came in for a second time to meet with the VP of Marketing and the Creative Director. The total process took a little over one month.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to this position and company?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Crisis Prevention Institute (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by an outside recruiter that did an excellent job. I had two phone interviews and a panel interview with three very young managers (in their twenties in very casual attire) and an unknown online observer. I was on my "A" game and offered a lot of experience and answered their questions well. All though they have six positions to fill they decided to pass on me because I wouldn't fit their "culture". I'm in my forties. I don't believe they are looking for quality Account Executives or diversity in their company. I feel like I was discriminated for this position by my age.

Interview Questions

• What are the top things you look for in selecting a company to work for?   1 Answer

Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crisis Prevention Institute (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

Upon arrival filled out paper application at front reception area. Soon after, was greeted by interviewer and lead to a room to meet with 3 other managers. One of them, who sat directly across from me, kept reading something on his phone. Two others were quite stern and a bit aggressive as if I was the enemy instead of potentially a solution. Overall, I didn't feel welcomed, appreciated or most of all, respected and was no longer interested in the position.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have developing training programs   1 Answer