Crisis Prevention Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 2, 2016

Interviews for Top Jobs at Crisis Prevention Institute

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Crisis Prevention Institute (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by an outside recruiter that did an excellent job. I had two phone interviews and a panel interview with three very young managers (in their twenties in very casual attire) and an unknown online observer. I was on my "A" game and offered a lot of experience and answered their questions well. All though they have six positions to fill they decided to pass on me because I wouldn't fit their "culture". I'm in my forties. I don't believe they are looking for quality Account Executives or diversity in their company. I feel like I was discriminated for this position by my age.

Interview Questions

• What are the top things you look for in selecting a company to work for?   1 Answer

Care Giver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crisis Prevention Institute (Ann Arbor, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone screen followed by an in-person interview. I felt the interview consisted of a bunch of canned questions and checkboxes that at the end of the day someone could totally bs their way through. The goal was to get bodies through the door, there were no real questions that dug any deeper into one's knowledge of working with people with dementia and the "comprehensive training program" consists of a power point presentation. Are you kidding me?

Interview Questions

• What makes you better for this position than your competition?   1 Answer