Criteo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Criteo Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

3.2

Associate Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Criteo.

Interview

I was referred by a current employee.

I began talking to recruiter in January. Formal interview process began in March. I had a phone interview, took their analytical test, and had an "in person interview" via video conference call due to distance. All interviews went really well, I was highly interested in the position! After video interview I was asked to send my availability to fly to Boston to do a sales pitch.

I followed up to thank those that interviewed me, asked a few questions, and sent my availability. They gave me a date that I would hear back about when i needed to come to Boston, when I didn't hear on that day I emailed the recruiter I had been working with. When I didn't hear after a few days I emailed again and called the office.

I never heard from recruiter or anyone else in the company after that.

Terrible communication and extremely unprofessional!

Interview Questions

• They ask you to take an analytical test to see how your skills fit the company.   Answer Question

Associate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Criteo (Boston, MA).

Interview

Initial phone calls w recruiter (Tess was incredibly helpful throughout the interview process). Online test (easy if you look over the material beforehand). Interview with two Criteo employees. Flown out to Boston for a presentation. Pitch the Criteo product to 5 employees. Incredibly difficult last round.

Interview Questions

• Interrupt you during the Presentation... they asked me to calculate numbers that I was not told I would need to know a formula for.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Criteo (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

1 Phone/Screen Sharing
    4 Rounds of Onsite
    The recruitment team was super nice and probably the only silver lining in the entire process.
    The team was extremely rude so much I did want to walk out. I took up the issue with the co-ordinator during the break but seems like it backfired.The rest of the rounds were even more hostile where I clearly got the feeling that they ganged up against me once the recruiter voiced my concern.There was a small electronic gift which was given to me which I had left in the interview room during the break. When i come back, I see the gift was smashed on the ground trampled with feet.This is the height of nonsense and most unprofessional set of folks I have ever come across in my career.

Training Manager, Mid-Market Americas Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Criteo (Boston, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied through Indeed, and was contacted by a recruiter a short while later. The interview process consisted of a phone screening, in-person interviews with members of the Sales and HR team and a presentation to several members of the senior leadership team.

The entire process took about a month, and the recruiting team checked in with me regularly. They were exceptionally helpful!

Interview Questions

• How do you measure?   Answer Question
    • How would you drive and measure training in my specific department?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a training initiative that you'd implemented in the past, from start to finish.   Answer Question

Global Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Criteo (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was extensive, the talent manager had the candidate go through 4 rounds of screening and onsite interviews and eventually revealed at the last minute the position was put on hold.
    This is extremely unprofessional!

Account Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Criteo (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly extensive, but the recruiter I worked with was highly responsive and extremely helpful from start to finish.

The process included four steps:
    1) Screening call
    2) Media math exam
    3) In-person interview
    4) In-person case study presentation

The process was just under a month, which is quick considering all the steps. Overall I had a very good experience interviewing and was excited to accept the offer.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Criteo/this position?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Criteo (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

I was contacted by recruiters at Palo Alto. We decided to skip the phone interviews since i am local and kinda have a schedule. This is one the best interviewing processes I ever had. The recruiter is very friendly, flexible, and caring the candidate. I didn't feel it was an interview, more like a discussion between friends. Everyone i met was super friendly.
    World-class engineering team, very interesting and promising products, nice office space and location, Great perks. Due to my personal reason (go to a diff area), i didn't move forward; but Criteo is like a hidden gem in silicon valley. Highly recommend.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Criteo (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

I went though the first four steps:

The first consisted of a 30 minutes chat on the phone about the position and about my background, the company and my motivations with HR.

The second was a online test. I had to do research on all the formulas used in online marketing, they're very specific. The math is not hard though.

Third was a 30 minutes talk with a leading member of the the data analyst team I applied for. It was about my background and how I would be a good fit as well as my understanding of the company and some technical questions.

The fourth was in two parts. I was sent a case study to go through and make into a presentation. It consisted of an excel file full of data, and the prompt was to find something interesting about it and prepare a presentation describing your findings, the method you used and so on.
    The following interview consisted of an hour of brain teasers and math/programming questions. The second hour was about presenting the case study followed by a Q&A session. Then there was another half an hour of questions, more personal and motivational, where I got a chance to ask questions of my own.

Interview Questions

• Example brain teaser: In how many years were there will be more dead people profiles than alive people profiles on Facebook.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Criteo in March 2017.

Interview

I received a phone screen one week after I applied online. The recruiter was very nice. She mentioned that she would contact me later next week. But she never reached me back after the interview. I found that there were some other people have the same experience. So if you are not selected, they won't let you know later.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Criteo (New York, NY).

Interview

Lengthy interview process that took a month. It consisted of a phone screening that went amazingly well, and a couple of weeks later an in person interview,. After that I was given a home assessment test (a few marketing materials to produce) and a week later there was a video conference to discuss such test.

I was definitely overdressed compared at my in-person interview compared to my interviewer who was in jeans, t-shirt and timberlands. That set the tone and feeling so self-conscious, I thought I totally blew the interview. They asked questions that were specific to their product and operations which I thought was a bit unfair for someone who is not yet familiar with their company structure. However I did get the assessment materials emailed to me 5 days later. About a week after that I discussed the materials I produced via video conference with the same interviewer. When I didn't hear anything after a week I emailed them. I heard back a few days later with a rejection.

Interview Questions

• To show my favourite piece in my portfolio and why I chose that specific one.   1 Answer

Criteo Response

Feb 27, 2017 – Recruiting Coordinator

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your interview feedback. Here at Criteo, we are always looking for ways to improve our interview process and your feedback is very ... More