Criteo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Criteo

3.2

Associate Commercial Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Criteo (New York, NY).

Interview

I received an email from a recruiter at Criteo requesting a phone screen. Unfortunately, an hour and a half before our scheduled conversation, the call was abruptly canceled. I was asked whether I was available the following day or early the following week. I indicated that I was.

I never heard back from the recruiter. I understood having their having been “called out of the office”. To not follow up after canceling out of the blue is both disappointing and unprofessional.

Associate Commercial Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Criteo (New York, NY) in March 2020.

Interview

I received an email from an internal recruiter asking to schedule a screener call. At the time of the call, no one called. I reached out to the recruiter via email and telephone, and never heard anything back. The recruiter never emailed to cancel, nor has the recruiter reached out or responded since.

UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Criteo (Boston, MA) in February 2020.

Interview

i reached out to the recruiter for the role on linkedin. We had an initial phone screen call which went well, then I had a series of two other phone screens. Neither of the people I spoke with knew much if anything about the role or who I had spoken to, which was annoying. It didn't seem like they had a solidified interview process/timeline for this role. There was a fair amount of delay and rescheduling so these three interviews lasted over the course of 6 weeks. I haven't heard back about if I'm moving to the next round/how many more interviews I would have, but I accepted an offer elsewhere as I still haven't heard back.

Interview Questions

• General questions about what I've worked on, why I want to move into the ad-tech space, how I would approach working with clients, etc   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Criteo (New York, NY).

Interview

Got an email from the recruiter for a job opportunity that they were hiring for. Interview process was smooth and HR was very prompt in their feedback. Whole process was around 1 month. Interviews was good and friendly.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Criteo (Boston, MA).

Interview

The interview process went very smooth. The first contact was speaking with a recruiter over the phone. Next was a VC with the hiring manager then another VC with 2 other stakeholders. Finally, I spoke with the business unit lead. Along the way the recruiter was very responsive and upfront about the process and feedback.

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Criteo (New York, NY) in January 2020.

Interview

This was probably the strangest interview process I've ever gone through. I initially applied online for an Account Executive position. At first it all went great, heard back within a few days, first screening with the recruiter scheduled a few days later. The call went extremely well - the recruiter suggested I may be over-qualified for the position, and recommended a more senior role which may be more aligned with my experience. I really appreciated the honesty and opportunity. He said I would hear back a few days later on next steps.

I sent a thank you email, and waited for a reply. About three weeks (!) went by, by then I had assumed they had decided not to move forward with my application. Then I received an email out of the blue to ask me to come in for an in-person the following day! I opened up my schedule, sent over my availability, and again, no response for maybe another week. By then I had significantly lost interest, but I ended up hearing back and was scheduled for a video interview with 3x team members, which was very well structured and insightful. Things moved quicker after this, and I had a final video interview with the divisional head which also very helpful. I was told the final decision would be made within 1-2 weeks. By that point, it had been about 2 months since I applied.
    A few weeks later I received an email from the recruiter asking for a call to discuss "updates in the process". I sent time slots, tried calling once, and never heard back. I politely chased a few weeks later, again, nothing.

Overall, the interviews themselves went very well and I really enjoyed virtually meeting with all the members of the team. The questions were challenging yet straightforward and relevant.
    However the communication between the different steps would need significant improvement if you want to keep candidates engaged and excited about the position - and the least you can do after someone dedicated hours of their time over 2 months to the interview process is to notify them of the final decision! I have since accepted a different position, but wanted to share this as feedback.

Interview Questions

• Very straightforward questions overall: Why Criteo, tell me about yourself etc.
      Some situational questions, ie. describe a difficult client situation, describe a difficult situation with internal stakeholders and how you overcame it...
      Quite a few questions around analytical experience, ie.: describe how you've used data to make a decision.   Answer Question

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Criteo in January 2020.

Interview

I had a call scheduled with a recruiter. She was pretty late to call me for an interview. I get that things come up but a quick email to let me know that she was running late would have been appreciated, my time is valuable too. When she did call it seemed as if she would rather be doing almost anything else than talking to me on the phone. It was rushed and I feel like she could have cared less about what I was saying. It's been 6 business says since our call and even though I've followed up, I have yet to hear anything. It's really disappointing when recruiters start ghosting candidates, it doesn't look good for the company.

Interview Questions

Criteo Response

Mar 1, 2020 – Criteo People Team

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Criteo. We are very sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience during your interview process with us. Candidate experience is our priority and we are always looking for ways to improve. We hope that you'll consider reapplying to Criteo again in the future.

Communications Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Criteo in December 2019.

Interview

Phone interview in which the hiring manager asked questions in order to better understand my experience and what I was looking for in the next career move I might be looking to make

Interview Questions

Criteo Response

Feb 10, 2020 – Criteo People Team

We are glad that you have had a positive interview experience with Criteo. We’d love to see your application in the running for another job at Criteo in the near future.

Customer Engagement Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Criteo (Boston, MA) in December 2019.

Interview

Three rounds, first round was the usual screening phone call. Second round was a general informational background about the position and myself. Third round was a case study. All the people that I met were incredibly nice and made me feel welcome and comfortable. Any question that I got stuck on they reworded so that I could think of it in a different way. Very straightforward.

Marketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Criteo (New York, NY) in November 2019.

Interview

interviewed with hiring manager, and two other marketers. interview process was great, I had a hiring manager send me updates after each interview. hiring process was rushed because they needed to fill the position immediately.

Interview Questions

• Had to create a presentation for a hypothetical situation   Answer Question

Feb 19, 2020 – Criteo People Team

Thank you for your positive feedback on your interview process with Criteo. We are glad that you had a great experience with the managers and accepted an offer. Welcome to Criteo!!!