Critical Intervention Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Critical Intervention Services

1.9

SSG Interview

Anonymous Employee in Largo, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Critical Intervention Services (Largo, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Disorganized, I took their tests all on the same day as well as the interview and was offered the job the same day. However I still had several interviews with other companies scheduled so I asked if I could have some time to consider their offer. I contacted them a week later to accept.

Interview Questions

• Which position I wanted ATO or SSG   1 Answer

SSG Interview

Anonymous Employee in Largo, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Critical Intervention Services (Largo, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

You dress business casual, pee in a cup, and they make it sound like they're doing you a favor by hiring you. They tell you in advance you're eligible for all kinds of bonuses you never get.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Critical Intervention Services.

Interview

Complete initial questionnaire online, but complete the application at the office. They interview and if they like you present the hiring offer the same day. Long but easy process.

Operations Manager Interview

Interview

I had an interview with the Major and the Chief and they asked some questions and gave me a tour of the building. I also took several test on the computer to see if I meet the qualifications of my postion.

Interview Questions

• I really didn't have any hard questions that was asked of me   Answer Question

Certified Protection Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Largo, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Critical Intervention Services (Largo, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

I liked my first impression of the company. Everyone is formal and professional and dressed business casual/ business professional. HR was very friendly and had me do all of the necessary computer tests and gave me emails and all of the information I needed to know to suit up and start orientation (13 hours paid minimum wage) and training.

Interview Questions

• Do I want to be an Anti-terrorism Officer or Certified Protection Officer?   1 Answer

Anti-Terrorism Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Largo, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Critical Intervention Services (Largo, FL) in August 2008.

Interview

Interview was a formality at best. There seems to be no qualifications other than 21 years old, no felony convictions, and no domsetic violence convictions. As long as you don't show up to the interview in shorts and a t-shirt, they'll hire you. You'll fill out an application, submit to a "personality test" an IQ test, and of course a drug test. They say they require a background check but must not actually do them since they hire people with DUI's and drug possession charges.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to Critical Intervention Services?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They laid out the terms, you either accepted it or you found another job.

Anti-Terrorism Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Largo, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Critical Intervention Services (Largo, FL).

Interview

They asked me the usual "what can you offer questions" and then it quickly turned into throwing all sorts of exciting and false bonuses and career advancements. Once they see that you qualify, they go in for the snag to make sure you get hired since they need the help due to the poor turn over rate. Just a heads up for anyone reading this... You do not join the ATO program right away. First you have to work at gates being talked down to by TECO employees on the daily. After a few months, they will offer you to take a poorly planned 3-day ATO course and bump your pay up by $0.25. Trust me it's not as cool as it sounds. You sit in a white pick-up truck for 8-12 hours just writing reports and being scolded since TECO hates our company.

Armed Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Largo, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Critical Intervention Services (Largo, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Asked your usual questions, why here? Skill sets? Why should we hire you? Fairly basic. They also went over what would be needed of you, which is when i decided to refuse their offer for the position.

Protection Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Critical Intervention Services (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Three people in the interview with you. Aak you questions. If you are picked to become a employee got have to take a test before staying and if you don't pass the test. I'm not sure if you can take it again or not

Protection Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Largo, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Critical Intervention Services (Largo, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process in extremely detailed, careful and specific. You will first apply and must meet general requirements to be contacted. Once contacted, a very awesome individual contacts you to share interest and invite you to start the application process at the office. You will then go into the headquarters and complete a more extensive application with preliminary testing. If those requirements are met you can move on to drug testing, IQ testing, personality profile, and then a psychological test. If all these requirements are met you will then need to possess a valid D and G license. If you do not you will be scheduled to take the courses and sponsored through the program. Once finished and passed you can begin field training. Once that is passed you will enter a probationary period in which you will be evaluated and tested. If you have good performance in a 90 day period and pass the proper testing you will be promoted in rank and further opportunities exist.

Interview Questions

• What makes you feel this is something you would like to do.   1 Answer