KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

CrowdStrike Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 236 of over 236 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

CrowdStrike

Application

I interviewed at CrowdStrike

Interview

The interview process was much longer than ones I had done for other positions at other companies. That said, it was a good opportunity to meet different members of the team I would be joining and helped make sure they were a good fit for me as much as I a good fit for them.

Interview Questions
  • There was a coding style interview question regarding a LRU cache
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

CrowdStrike

Application

I interviewed at CrowdStrike

Interview

I had a phone call with a recruiter and it went well. She asked for availability to meet with the team for a more technical interview and I said I was going on vacation for a week and would be available afterward and gave her dates and times I would be available after my vacation. I got back from vacation and emailed her numerous times over several weeks with no reply. I was completely ghosted with no closure. It's frustrating because I thought my experience fit really well with the job description.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about CrowdStrike

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

CrowdStrike

Application

I interviewed at CrowdStrike

Interview

Process went very well. The questions were well thought out and articulate. Did 2 separate interviews, one on personality and cultural fit, the other was a technical interview. Then there a technical lab to assess capability

Interview Questions
  • Q: How would address a customer issue around X? (different types of scenarios)

CrowdStrike

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CrowdStrike

Interview

The interview process was a 15 minute recruiter call, then a 30 minute hiring manager call, then a 1 hour technical call with two devs, and finally an all day virtual onsite.

Interview Questions
  • The technical questions were all over the place and had nothing to do with the role I was applying for.
5 people found this interview helpful

CrowdStrike

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CrowdStrike

Interview

I had 5 rounds including HR and I have been given a task (take home) which I have completed and the feedback was thumbs up from the panel, after the take home task I had one more round to discuss the implementation and this is where I didnt like the team and they suck because they asked me to implement the given task in any language/frame work, I implemented in react and in the review meeting the interviewers have 0 knowledge on react and they said they were pretty confused with the implementation. The worst part was, they asked me a follow up question to that task that was given and I explained the solution (we use exact API contract in my current company and it works like a champ) they said that solution is not right and they understood nothing (which is awkward), moreover they were expecting a precooked answer and they have no respect to the interviewee and they dont have patience to listen what an interviewee is explaining. overall waste of time for me..

Interview Questions
  • Can't disclose because of NDA, but they are all pretty standard javascript questions not leetcode kind of stuff.
2 people found this interview helpful

CrowdStrike

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CrowdStrike in Jul 2022

Interview

I am another victim of Crowstrike ghosting, like all the others here. So unprofessional! Just send me an email that says "Sorry we decided to go with another candidate". 30 min HR phone screen; 30 min hiring manager interview; "homework" assignment that I spent several hours on; hiring manager and two team member interview ended with "HR will be in touch"; crickets for 5 days...then no reply to my emails, unbelievably callous.

CrowdStrike

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CrowdStrike

Interview

The recruiter called me without a heads up while I was on an important call. I left him a voicemail and an email immediately. It's been over a week and he hasn't gotten in touch with me about scheduling a preliminary interview. There's no point calling me about scheduling an interview just to ghost me.

CrowdStrike

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CrowdStrike

Interview

First chat with internal recruiter that lead to a chat with the hiring manager. After that a brutal almost open ended take home exercise to build a bunch of API endpoints using Redis. Then a 2 hour technical interview. All that to get ghosted at the end.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CrowdStrike (London, England) in Jun 2022

Interview

Beware! Questionable culture with limited diversity. The initial phone screen is conducted via Zoom so they can see what you look like. The questions were very easy, however, the company has extremely biased hiring practices. The Director I spoke with told me that their decision will ultimately come down to the best personality fit and that they want to select a candidate they can see themselves working with, regardless of their qualifications. This company has a long (and painful) road ahead, and urgently needs to focus on strengthening their inclusion and diversity efforts.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your background… Why did you apply at CrowdStrike… What are your biggest fears returning to the workplace? The Director lead the majority of the discussion and shared a lot of insight into the struggles their team and company are currently facing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CrowdStrike (Chicago, IL) in Jun 2022

Interview

Started with two separate technical interviews covering Windows forensics, and to a lesser extent Linux, concepts. Neither is too bad. Process concluded with an simulated assessment in CyberSkyLine, which was difficult to grasp, semi-realistic, and time-consuming. The assessment is presented as a formality but in fact the applicant's score on crucial to getting an offer regardless of the performance in the earlier interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a difficult customer situation and how you handled it.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 236 Interviews

CrowdStrike Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at CrowdStrike according to 190 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 30.02%

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at CrowdStrike? Share Your Experiences

CrowdStrike Careers

Cover image for CrowdStrike

BETTER TECH. BIGGER MISSION. BOLDER TEAM. At CrowdStrike, you get the best of both worlds: cutting-edge technology with a mission that...More

• Engineering
  • Corporate Sales
  • New Grads and Interns
  • India and Romania

Company Updates

Logo

175 days ago

In tech companies, we often hear how engineers make the tech run, but less so about Engineering Managers who have a big role in leading the team to success. After working as an engineer, Jenn Wong leaned into her potential as a leader and accepted an Engineering Manager position at CrowdStrike. In this installment of 5 Questions, Jenn describes the difference between an engineer and an engineering manager, her favorite part about her role, and what she’s looking for in a new team member. #WeAreCrowdStrike #WomenInEngineering
Shared image - 5 Questions with Jennifer Wong, Engineer Manager | CrowdStrike
5 Questions with Jennifer Wong, Engineer Manager | CrowdStrike
www.crowdstrike.com
Logo

241 days ago

Culture
We are excited to share that CrowdStrike has been included in RippleMatch’s Top 100 Next Gen Workplaces List! We are proud to be included alongside organizations that are building the best workplaces for the next generation of talent. We can’t wait for our future leaders to thrive at CrowdStrike. #WeAreCrowdStrike #NextGen100
Shared image - CrowdStrike is a Top 100 Next Gen Workplace | 2021