Cue Clothing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cue Clothing

2.5

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cue Clothing (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2013.

Interview

Very professional & thorough. I met with the owner, HR manager & Area Manager. Although it was intimidating it was clear they were after a particular type of candidate & were clear about that.

Interview Questions

• How would you cultivate a strong sales culture in your team?   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cue Clothing (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was easy, the interviewers were managers, they were mainly looking at how sociable you are since you are going to be selling to customers with an expectation to reach weekly KPIs

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cue Clothing (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

They like to not only show the history of cue but also make sure you are in love with the brand too. I did a phone interview then a face to face one where they asked me FAB and retail experience, and scenarios

Interview Questions

• Do you cope well under pressure situations?   1 Answer

Fashion Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Yarra (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cue Clothing (South Yarra (Australia)) in June 2018.

Interview

I knew the Area Manager, but she did review how I worked and my skills and she then hired me upon merit and also how I got along with the other team member

Interview Questions

• How long have you worked in an Retail Environment?   1 Answer

Retail Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cue Clothing (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview, where various activities were employed -- describing and attempting to sell one of the interview member's outfit, for example. Relatively simple, and plenty of opportunities for members of the group to talk or remain silent; questions generally weren't asked to select individual persons, but rather you were expected to take initiative and speak up.

Retail Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cue Clothing (Melbourne (Australia)) in February 2016.

Interview

Overall, the questions were reasonable and welcoming of your interest in the company. Their expectations regarding sale targets were clearly stated, ensuring your level of dedication in working for the company. The interviewer wants to ensure that your passion is deep and genuine for Cue. A challenging but good experience.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cue Clothing (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2015.

Interview

Saw the hiring ads on Seek. Submitted my resume to their recruiting site and received a applied confirmation letter. I received a phone call the next day asking if I had some time for a brief phone interview. They asked about why did I apply and what do I know about Cue then requested me to come to a career chat with them at their company office(not store). So I went to the interview the day after, questions aren't too tricky but they really focused on are applicants able to reach their KPI and sales target. The interview was about twenty minutes long. They mentioned shortlisted applicants will need to have trails at their stores for 3-4 hours/day and they will evaluate see if you pass the trail.

Casual Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cue Clothing (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2017.

Interview

Mine was a one on one interview
    However a lot of my staff memebers said they had a group interview.

She asked question of my retail and fashion background
    Asked me what I knew about the company. Make sure you do a good history check on the company. The love talking about how ethical they are (They might be made in Australia, but I wouldn’t say they are ethical)

Casual Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lignano Sabbiadoro (Italy)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cue Clothing (Lignano Sabbiadoro (Italy)) in October 2017.

Interview

First had a very quick interview with the store manager (5-10mins) and she told me about the company and the role and then asked me to tell her about myself.

The next week had an interview with the regional manager who judged me on my outfit. She was really looking for someone who had atleast 1 year experience in fashion retail and understand KPIS and making a certain amount per hour. You must know type of dressed (e.g shift dress) and the materials used in Cue. She asked me what the first manager said about the company and what research I had done about the company and previous experience. She also asked if I had ever shopped in cue and how relatable it was to me. She was really looking for someone who was bubbly and confident.

Said she would text within 48 hours whether or not I got the job but no text ever happened.

She was very nice but knew what she was after.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cue Clothing.

Interview

It was a group interview (about 15 people).
    We started off with talking to the person next to us and then introducing them back to the rest of the group. We were then given a paper with general questions, e.g. Why choose cue?, Who do you think are the competitors of Cue?, How do you keep informed with the latest trends? etc. The interview process ended with us doing some roleplaying, where one person would be a customer and another person would be the sales associate. This process was repeated with the change of roles.