Cushman & Wakefield Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cushman & Wakefield Interview Questions

Updated Nov 19, 2018

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview consisted of a group interview that included two staff members and the regional manager. I was very impressed with the professionalism of the staff as soon as I stepped off the elevator for the interview. I was also pleased with the ambience of the office. Everyone was busy and involved with one another and the board rooms were larger than life. It was definitely an environment I knew I wanted to be a part of.

Interview Questions

• What interested me to apply for the position at Cushman and Wakefield.   2 Answers

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interview. Pretty standard process. Total Time range from start to finish: one month/40 days. Received an offer after in person interview. Lots of paperwork.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (San Diego, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Most of the time, job openings are not advertised online. You will need to know someone in the office you are interested in and if any opportunities open up, be sure to have them send your resume to their head of HR.

Interview Questions

• What is the least amount of money you could live on for the next year starting tomorrow?   Answer Question

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (New York, NY).

Interview

The office was about 2 feet long the questions were obnoxious and meaningless. It was hot and they had an air conditioner that barely had any movement at all. It was a totally unprofessional environment.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

Interview

It was a pre-screen phone call which was very thorough. It lasted about 30 minutes. They covered the responsibilities of the job and asked me to provide an overview of professional history.

Inter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

Interview

Interviewed in person with broker(s) looking for a summer intern - casual sit down in a spare room - formal yet personal. Explained expectations and asked about how I heard about the industry.

Interview Questions

• How did you know you wanted to be involved with CRE?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2014.

Interview

I learned about this internship opening through my university. The head of the department was a fellow alumni. I had a brief phone interview followed by an in person interview. The whole process was simply and very informal.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

very laid back interview. Walked through my resume. Basically was told I had the job at the end of the interview. Great company and great people. Hopeful I will get a full time offer in the future and work there again

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Memphis, TN) in February 2013.

Interview

phone interview, then on site interview with 5 people. not very difficult, took a long time. I would say to know a little about the company and what they do and know your resume well

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Intern Interview

Interview

Uploaded my resume onto the corporate website and got a call back. Then went through a phone interview and they set up an in person interview after that. Then I interviewed with the team that had the opening. Great company to work for, although I didn't get a lot of broker training which is the job that I wanted to intern for.

Interview Questions

• This is a good company to work for. Uploaded my resume onto the corporate website and got a call back. Then went through a phone interview and they set up an in person interview after that.   Answer Question