Cushman & Wakefield Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 24, 2017

2.7

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

The interview process was super easy. I had a phone screen, then two in-person interviews. The process was really quick and the questions were the easiest I've ever had. They mostly just asked about what was on my resume.

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

One on-site Interview with Hiring Manager. Second on-site with Hiring Manager and Executive Team (4 people total). Went quickly. Everyone was professional and pleasant. A few interviewers were late to arrive for their scheduled time but the interview was able to start and finish on time. Good company. Good people. Positive experience, despite outcome.

Interview Questions

• How many Recruiters should be dedicated to one Sourcing person.   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Walnut Creek, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, in person interview at Oakland office, in person interview at Walnut Creek office, and a basic Excel/Word/Powerpoint skills test. Took about 2 weeks for it to be finalized, and they were very prompt on making a decision. Right away after the third interview I got an email saying they wanted me to come in to take a quick skills test.

PREP Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

Interview

HR interviews you, wants you to walk them through your resume, discuss yourself, discuss why you chose Cushman & Wakefield. First interview you speak about your resume, second interview is a superday, then you hear if you get the job or not.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

Interview

A recruiter with the company reached out to me to discuss project management opportunities. I had an initial phone conversation with her. I then interviewed with a few VPs in the organization. Those went well, very laid back. I was very comfortable during the interviews. I had a second round of interviews with more VPs and a Senior Manager. Again, I was made to feel comfortable during those interviews. I was eventually connected to another recruiter within the company. I had several conversations with him and was eventually offered a position.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember specific questions but the questions were behavioral and the interviews were more like conversations. I may have ask few people more questions than they asked me.   Answer Question

Capital Markets Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

The process took a couple weeks. I interviewed with 3 members of the CM team including an Analyst, VP, and Executive MD. Each sub-interview lasted around 30 min. Most of the questions were behavioral. The E-MD pulled out a pitch book and asked me for an interpretation of a chart. Overall pretty difficult interview, but not the worst thing in the world.

Interview Questions

• What was your first SAT score and which subjects were you most successful?   Answer Question

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Fairfax, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Great location in a Professional Executive Corporate office location located in Fairfax,Va. I had the pleasure of interviewing with three very kind professionals from this firm. The office setting and atmosphere appeared to be clean, organized, and passing through to the office to the meeting/interviewing area the staff appeared to work diligently, professionally, and productively.

When meeting with the three of the Corporate advisors, I was impressed by their "down to earth attitude mixed in with their knowledge and professionalism".

I personally felt good about my meeting with them as I felt we were all on the same page with the industry.

"overall"~excellent opportunity and hoping for a return call.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how long I'd been in the industry and if I felt I was knowledgeable and qualified for the positions in which I'd applied.   1 Answer

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (New York, NY).

Interview

The office was about 2 feet long the questions were obnoxious and meaningless. It was hot and they had an air conditioner that barely had any movement at all. It was a totally unprofessional environment.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Brooklyn, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Very brief. Job description was presented through a recruiter. interviewed with her and this information was transpired to Cushman. Interviewed in person with supervisor and the invidivual with whom I was replacing. Office is extremely corporate and serious. They maybe smiled once. Left after one interview and heard from recruiter with an offer in about 3 business days.

Interview Questions

• Standard admin experience questions, wanted to know if I had received feedback from former employer and what I was good at and what I could improve upon.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Stamford, CT) in January 2017.

Interview

Ask's the right questions, very relaxed, informative interviewer, experienced in Cushman & Wakefield
    way, see there's the right way and the Cushman way..hopefully I will hear from them soon.I used to work for them years ago, would love to get back in with this company.