Cushman & Wakefield Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 8, 2017

2.7

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

I met with five people with included two pairs of manager and assistant manager then the controller. You have to take a 20 question written accounting exam before your interview. They have a printed list of questions they are supposed to ask you. Depending on the person will depend on whether or not you get to ask questions that are important to you. You will definitely get a feel for who you would be working with.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through a third-party recruiting agency and received a phone screen. The interviewer kept coughing and muting the phone through the entire interview. Most of the interview questions were unstructured and odd, and the interviewer was banging on the keyboard (typing my responses verbatim) during the conversation. Overall, the interviewer came across as unfriendly and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Your resume states you have a Bachelor Degree. Is that correct?   1 Answer
    • Give me your elevator pitch?   1 Answer
    • What is the greatest number of requisitions you have worked and tell me about the experience.   Answer Question

Valuation Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Nashville, TN) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online. A couple days later I spoke with corporate HR in Chicago. Several days later I spoke informally with the person I would be working under. There were two other separate formal interviews, one to speak with the regional manager and another to speak with the branch manager. Said they would get back with me in a week with their decision. Never received an email. I had to check online two weeks later to find out I didn't receive the position. Interview experience would have been positive had I been properly informed that I didn't receive the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be an appraiser and not another career in real estate like brokerage?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Louisville, KY).

Interview

I applied online for a position in Louisville, KY and received a call from the HR rep to schedule a phone interview with HR, as a screen. It was about a 30 minute talk and went well. We mostly talked about the position to make sure it would be a general fit. He told me he'd get back to me to see if the manager would want to schedule a formal phone interview. HR called back a few hours later that day and scheduled a phone interview in two days, telling me the manager would call me. I never received a call from the manager. I called back TWICE to the HR rep and never received a call back from him. The two employees basically ghosted me without any explanation or follow-up. I would expect more professionalism from this place. If this is how they handle potential employees I'm glad I'm not a part of their organization.

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield in July 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by recruiter after applying online to schedule a phone interview. Questions were pretty standard, aside for a few that caught me off guard. At the end of the call she requested I send writing samples. Once I sent the writing samples, she emailed back saying I made it to the next round (in person interview). I was interviewed by 2 people at the same time. Both were extremely nice but talked to each other more than they asked questions about me. It was a strange experience, kinda felt like they had already decided on another candidate.

Interview Questions

• What do you like least about the company you currently work for? Why are you leaving?   Answer Question
    • What can you tell us about yourself that is not on your resume?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

The interview process was super easy. I had a phone screen, then two in-person interviews. The process was really quick and the questions were the easiest I've ever had. They mostly just asked about what was on my resume.

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

One on-site Interview with Hiring Manager. Second on-site with Hiring Manager and Executive Team (4 people total). Went quickly. Everyone was professional and pleasant. A few interviewers were late to arrive for their scheduled time but the interview was able to start and finish on time. Good company. Good people. Positive experience, despite outcome.

Interview Questions

• How many Recruiters should be dedicated to one Sourcing person.   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Walnut Creek, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, in person interview at Oakland office, in person interview at Walnut Creek office, and a basic Excel/Word/Powerpoint skills test. Took about 2 weeks for it to be finalized, and they were very prompt on making a decision. Right away after the third interview I got an email saying they wanted me to come in to take a quick skills test.

PREP Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

Interview

HR interviews you, wants you to walk them through your resume, discuss yourself, discuss why you chose Cushman & Wakefield. First interview you speak about your resume, second interview is a superday, then you hear if you get the job or not.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

Interview

A recruiter with the company reached out to me to discuss project management opportunities. I had an initial phone conversation with her. I then interviewed with a few VPs in the organization. Those went well, very laid back. I was very comfortable during the interviews. I had a second round of interviews with more VPs and a Senior Manager. Again, I was made to feel comfortable during those interviews. I was eventually connected to another recruiter within the company. I had several conversations with him and was eventually offered a position.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember specific questions but the questions were behavioral and the interviews were more like conversations. I may have ask few people more questions than they asked me.   Answer Question