Cushman & Wakefield Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Cushman & Wakefield

HardAverageEasy
Found 385 candidate interviews
Featured Interview
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (United States)

Interview

You get a chance to speak with the Office manager and then with the General Manager . Both people are very pleasant and professional. The Office Manager approach was formal and to the point , she wanted to get a sense of my work ethic and formal background . The General Manager is laid back and asked open ended questions about your future and what do you feel you can bring to the company .

Interview Questions
  • What do you feel you can bring to the company ?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (United States)

Interview

Initial phone screening, then interview with one of the managers and eventual hiring manager. Laid back, very casual, however the interviewer did not seem that interested. Receptionist was very nice.

Interview Questions
Cushman & Wakefield
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (United States)

Interview

Casual, personality fit type conversations. Mostly just making sure I was interested in real estate and wanted to work in brokerage. Met with all levels of brokers in the office.

Interview Questions
Cushman & Wakefield
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (United States)

Interview

First round was a phone interview. Second round was in-person/on-site. Checked references after. Straightforward and very professional. Asked thoughtful questions and provided insightful answers to mine. Highly organized and enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions
Cushman & Wakefield
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (United States)

Interview

Informal 20 minute phone interview. Discussed the role and my background. Asked why this position and why Cushman and Wakefield, interest in real estate, interest in brokerage. Did not hear back about a second round.

Interview Questions
Cushman & Wakefield
Anonymous Employee in France
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (France)

Interview

1 seul entretien, avec les managers et le directeur, qui dure environs trente minutes où ils essayent de comprendre les motivations pour le stage et non pas de piéger le candidat.

Interview Questions
Cushman & Wakefield
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (United States)

Interview

1st there was an H R call with basic questions and later a team interview with a couple of the members asking behaviorial questions, fit questions, and some basic techical questions about the role

Interview Questions
Cushman & Wakefield
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (United States)

Interview

The interview process took a total of 4 months. The first part of the interview process was very quick. I had an interview with the head of HR for the office I would be working at, then I had an interview with their a Director of Business Development, then an interview with the Managing Director of that office. That whole process took about 3 weeks. Then I didn't hear back for a couple of months. I then got another email with the person with whom I'd be working.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about my background, my knowledge of the industry, my understanding of the position I was applying for.
Anonymous Employee in Hamburg
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Hamburg) in Nov 2020

Interview

Online über Microsoft Teams; ausführliche Vorstellung des Unternehmens, persönliche Fragen: warum Cushman&Wakefield? Was mache ich aktuell? Sehr nettes und freundliches Klima, Zeit für Fragen, am Ende Zusage erhalten, Gespräch ungefähr 30-40 min

Interview Questions
Cushman & Wakefield
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Houston, TX) in Nov 2020

Interview

The process was pretty typical for a large company. 1st round was with an entry level hr recruiter. Then to a hr manager level. lastly a group interview with the team you would be working with

Interview Questions
  • Job specific questions were asked and some personality questions
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (United States)

Interview

Phone call with some body working in Arizona. Very sweet and nice. Was available for so many questions after the interview to explain the role and the office. Did another phone call with the manager of the office.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 385