Cushman & Wakefield Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cushman & Wakefield Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

Interview

A recruiter with the company reached out to me to discuss project management opportunities. I had an initial phone conversation with her. I then interviewed with a few VPs in the organization. Those went well, very laid back. I was very comfortable during the interviews. I had a second round of interviews with more VPs and a Senior Manager. Again, I was made to feel comfortable during those interviews. I was eventually connected to another recruiter within the company. I had several conversations with him and was eventually offered a position.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember specific questions but the questions were behavioral and the interviews were more like conversations. I may have ask few people more questions than they asked me.   Answer Question

PREP Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

Interview

HR interviews you, wants you to walk them through your resume, discuss yourself, discuss why you chose Cushman & Wakefield. First interview you speak about your resume, second interview is a superday, then you hear if you get the job or not.

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Fairfax, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Great location in a Professional Executive Corporate office location located in Fairfax,Va. I had the pleasure of interviewing with three very kind professionals from this firm. The office setting and atmosphere appeared to be clean, organized, and passing through to the office to the meeting/interviewing area the staff appeared to work diligently, professionally, and productively.

When meeting with the three of the Corporate advisors, I was impressed by their "down to earth attitude mixed in with their knowledge and professionalism".

I personally felt good about my meeting with them as I felt we were all on the same page with the industry.

"overall"~excellent opportunity and hoping for a return call.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how long I'd been in the industry and if I felt I was knowledgeable and qualified for the positions in which I'd applied.   1 Answer

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (New York, NY).

Interview

The office was about 2 feet long the questions were obnoxious and meaningless. It was hot and they had an air conditioner that barely had any movement at all. It was a totally unprofessional environment.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Brooklyn, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Very brief. Job description was presented through a recruiter. interviewed with her and this information was transpired to Cushman. Interviewed in person with supervisor and the invidivual with whom I was replacing. Office is extremely corporate and serious. They maybe smiled once. Left after one interview and heard from recruiter with an offer in about 3 business days.

Interview Questions

• Standard admin experience questions, wanted to know if I had received feedback from former employer and what I was good at and what I could improve upon.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

Interview

The interviewer asked standard questions. The process was very straight forward. No gotcha questions. The interviewer was very transparent. There were several steps to the interview process that included tests, phone, in person and video interviews. Each person provided a thorough explanation of the position and their expectations for performance.

Associate Building Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Straight forward, detalied and specific. The interviewer took me on a tour of the facility, also exposed the buildings equipment and instruments. In addition, the interviewer discussed the daily standards of operation, and opportunities for growth. The overall experience was rewarding in light that a top company took interest in my skill set

Transaction Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

Interview

Spoke with four different people. Laid back atmosphere, simple questions, very easy going. Got asked to go back in to confirm final details and get an offer. Overall it was a great experience

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

the interview process was quite tedious, I initially had a phone interview which was followed by aptitude test. I then had my first face to face interview about a week and a half later. I was then asked to interview with the client 3 more times. it was a good learning experience for the next time, unfortunately I was not offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Which two words best describe you?   2 Answers

Research Analyst Interview

Interview

Very typical interview process. The first step was a phone screen and then an in person interview. The questions were of average difficulty and the in person interview seemed pretty casual. Overall it was an average experience