CyberDefender Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CyberDefender Interview Questions

2.0

Desktop Support Analyst Lvl II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CyberDefender (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

It was apparent from the start that the technical aspect of the position I was applying for was out of the interviewers scope of knowledge. So, the two people interviewing me seemed to avoid picking my brain on the skills portion and instead focused on questions like "Have you ever had to deal with an unhappy/irate customer, and if so, how did you handle the situation?".

Interview Questions

• If offered a position when would you be able to start?   1 Answer

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CyberDefender (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

I met with a hiring manager, he simply went over my resume and asked me a few simply questions. He then straight out told me they are hiring many people because their company is growing largely. Basically if you knew a thing or two, they would hire you.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with LogMeIn or TeamViewer   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation

Tech Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CyberDefender (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

One interview where they asked about experience on a multiple page questionnaire. Then there was a brief face-to-face interview with the hiring manager.
    Later they started hiring employees through a third-party recruitment company.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific. All questions were typical experience based questions.   Answer Question