Cymer Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cymer Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Cymer

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cymer (San Diego, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

It was a phone interview with out any notice before that. Just got a call from the hire managers ( I guess) . This person asked some general questions , and then he asked me when I got my master and bachelor degrees. I think he just wants to know how old I am, and this question made me uncomfortable and realized the ageism .

Interview Questions

• What are you doing at your current position?
    When did you get your master and bachelor degree? ( equals how old you are)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cymer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cymer (San Diego, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

1 screen phone interview and 1 technical phone interview. Then selected for an on site interview with different groups. Got the rejection call 3 days after the interview. Staff was helpful and easy to talk to. The interview process was well organized. Company has a great location and seems like a cool place to work.

Interview Questions

• A technical presentation of your choice.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cymer in February 2016.

Interview

I met the recruiter at a career fair. I had a phone interview the very next day.I was told ,I may have another round but got my decision with just one.I received a decision after 1 month.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cymer (San Diego, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

One presentation in the beginning. Then, 4 back to back interviews about technical skills especially about software designing and example demonstration. After that, there was a lunch together with the managers as well as other candidates, which I don't know if still count towards our interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe singleton pattern.   1 Answer