Cynergies Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cynergies Consulting Interview Questions

Interviews at Cynergies Consulting

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cynergies Consulting (Cleveland, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with hiring manager, lasted about a half an hour. Then in office interview with hiring manager and then a panel with team members and account managers. Then did shadowing with another IT recruiter. Before the offer, had a drug test and background check.

Principal Business Objects Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cynergies Consulting (Cleveland, OH) in June 2009.

Interview

I was called as a preferred candidate by the client. I met with the staffing manager. I had a phone interview with the client that basically consisted of one question - When can you start?

Interview Questions

• When would I be able to start?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to get the hourly rate that I required to leave my position and make a change to the new staffing firm.

Curriculum Developer With Harley Davidson Dealer Systems Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cynergies Consulting (Cleveland, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

So far, after several phone conversations with a recruiter from Cynergies, HDDS sent a six question interview via Spark Hire - to be answered via video and uploaded (not in person) via PC or phone app. Each question allowed for 3 minutes of response time, 1 take only (although an employer can choose to allow the app to give you more than one take). I did 2 at my desk with professional attire, and the rest on my bike out in the driveway (it's for Harley Davidson, so I figured what the hell!).

Interview Questions

• 4 questions specific to the position (about curriculum design for software training) and 2 softball questions (what do you like/not like about your current job, what interests you about this position).   1 Answer