Cytel Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cytel Inc

3.4

Sort:

Statistician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cytel Inc.

Interview

First round-Technical
    Second Round- Written Test
    Third Round-Technical
    Fourth Round- HR

Director, Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cytel Inc (Cambridge, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

Really nice interview. From the interview and meeting a few folks in the break room, Cytel looks to be a great company growing at a fast clip due to the quality work they provide sponsors in biometrics.

Interviewed with five people over the course of four hours in their Cambridge, MA HQ.

Interview Questions

• Conversational interview. Questions were reflective of getting to know each other and see if there's a mutual fit. Nice people.   Answer Question

Statistical Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cytel Inc (Pune (India)).

Interview

Applied online, telephonic interview was conducted, personal/ technical interview to check skills and knowledge and was conducted by a project manager and final round was the HR round. Overall process took 2 weeks from application to offer acceptance.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to solve one question with the help if SAS tool   1 Answer

Statistical Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cytel Inc (Pune (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Telephonic round , practical test , manager discussion and HR round as well. Screening happens on telephone then followed by the practical test. Next is manager round in which many questions are asked and it is mostly face to face.

Interview Questions

• You need to write sas codes on the black board when managerial round happens.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

It involves 4 rounds 2 technical two HR. It’s not easy at the same time. Unless you seriously you have experienced you cannot answer easily, so be well prepared

SAS Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cytel Inc (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Written test followed by personal interview, Normal English Antonyms and synonyms, Reasoning, Aptitude.. etc. It is training and deployment type for freshers having no knowledge on SAS especially or B.tech graduates, The cost of training is 2.6Lakh+Tax, So beware of it

Interview Questions

• Generally asked me about global warming for 1min. Later explained the payment procedure as follows   1 Answer

Bio Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cytel Inc (London, England (UK)).

Interview

There were 3 rounds - aptitude+statistics screening, technical interview and HR interview. Aptitude was really challanging and in my opinion, only those with serious preparation can clear that. Especially, deciding which questions to attempt is critical factor. Statistics questions were relatively easy and of undergraduate level.

Technical round involves questions regarding core statistical concepts - statistical tests, survival analysis, logistic regression and odds ratio and most importantly- foundational statistical concepts like p-value and confidence interval, exploratory data analysis.

Both technical and HR round were quite well and panel was positive.

Clinical Data Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cytel Inc (Pune (Brazil)) in April 2014.

Interview

Will ask all questions related to CDM that you can think of. Including ICH, GCP guidelines like college students. Just be prepared for everything and anything the interviewer ask you.

Interview Questions

• Will ask you anything about CDM...even regulations which is not expected.   1 Answer

Trainee SAS Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cytel Inc (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

It will be having 5 rounds and there will be a background check and mainly the 4th round would be the tough one
    1st round will be Apptitude Test
    2nd Round will SAS written exam
    3rd Round will be 1st Technical Round
    4th Round will be Client Interview
    5th Round will be HR round

Software Enthusiast Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cytel Inc (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

There was an online aptitude (IQ) test at first. Shortlisted candidates were called for interview. There were two very well behaved gentlemen at the interview panel. They interviewed me on my achievements and projects that I had mentioned in the CV and asked a few questions of their own. Overall it was very interactive and there was sharing of experience from both the ends of the table.

Interview Questions

• They asked me questions varying from statistics (and R) to mathematics (related to optimization) to computer science (related to programming and data structures). They also gave me a few puzzles to solve for which, though a little brain scratching was required, they had been very helpful and supportive during the solving of those puzzles.   1 Answer