DB Schenker Interview Questions

Updated Nov 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 207 of over 207 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

DB Schenker

Application

I interviewed at DB Schenker

Interview

very clear from the beginning, what they expect from you and in return, you can talk about all your expectations too, and more importantly they let you know about certain cons of the workplace

Interview Questions
  • What is you expectations from working with us
    Answer Question

DB Schenker

Application

I interviewed at DB Schenker

Interview

Phone call first asking general behavioral questions, followed by a case study for which I was given one week to prepare the slides. Then the next round is senior interview, generally not difficult

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DB Schenker (Singapore)

Interview

Interview was very chill. They were open to fresh graduates so they didn't ask any technical questions. They just asked why I wanted to join the logistics sector and whether I was ok with the high-pace nature of the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DB Schenker

Application

I interviewed at DB Schenker

Interview

Multiple rounds, both behavioral and technical. For technical, they gave questions about Python, statistics, R, etc. You will have to explain your answers to a technical manager. The interviewers are very nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DB Schenker

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DB Schenker in Oct 2021

Interview

reviewed salary requirements with recruiter and she stated there are 2 positions and the salary meets 1 of the positions (which i originally applied to). 3 rounds of 1 hour interviews with multiple last minute changes and cancellations to the scheduled time. Recruiter reaches out and says it went very well and they would like to offer me a position at 10k under my initial salary requirement (lesser position I didn't apply for). I countered and said I needed it at my requirement since I am relocating for the position so they offers 3k more. Big waste of time. Be prepared for a low-ball offer.

Interview Questions
  • If you had to design a manufacturing line that was high volume how would you do that?
  • This position very demanding and networks with people in other countries, how would you handle this?
  • You may find yourself with extra time on your hands due to fluctuations in the work load. How would you handle this?

DB Schenker

Application

I interviewed at DB Schenker

Interview

Rapide et efficace, db schenker fait partie des entreprises leader du transport international. On a affaire à des personnes passionnées et qui souhaite pérenniser l'entreprise. Si vous souhaitez vous engager dans ce milieu, allez y.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DB Schenker

Application

I interviewed at DB Schenker

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Personal interview with HR and and Senior Project manager in which we discussed previous project assignments as well as how certain problems / pitfalls have been mitigated in the past.

DB Schenker

Application

I interviewed at DB Schenker

Interview

rapido, primera entrevista con Recursos Humanos para conocer al candidato, luego una segunda entrevista mas en profundidad con gerente del sector. Y por ultimo una con el Country Manager, un poco mas tecnica.

Interview Questions
  • Como te ves de aca a 5 años? que tipo de clientes prefieres? cuales son tus estrategias de venta?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DB Schenker (New York, NY) in Sep 2021

Interview

1st phone interview was with the manager I would be reporting to, went well. 2nd interview was with district manager and immediate manager, that went even smoother as I am coming from a comparable company. 3rd interview was with the regional manager, that was even nicer as different questions were asked.

Interview Questions
  • My interview was different as I have 14 years of experience in this industry

DB Schenker

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DB Schenker

Interview

First off, the initial phone screening by a recruiter was strange. I was only asked how many years of experience I have with this and with that. Then I had two Teams meetings, with two levels of HR. BOTH times their cameras did not work, so it was just me, that they could see. This was beyond weird. Then they hired a person, who had 4 jobs in the last few years. Makes no sense.

Interview Questions
  • Normal questions, but mostly if I have experience with certain things and for how long I have been doing them.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 207 Interviews