DBOI Global Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DBOI Global Services Interview Questions

Interviews at DBOI Global Services

2.8

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DBOI Global Services (Pune (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Cumbersome process, whole day went into it. Started at 11 and continued till 8. Online test, 25 mins and 25 lengthy questions from Java. Error and output finding questions are too lengthy. Oracle test is tough in case you are a java guy. HR round would focus more on salary negotiation and past switches. They would also like to know certain details about your family like where your spouse works and what your siblings do.

Interview Questions

• Much more emphasis on Oracle/SQL writing and optimization. Standard Java/J2EE questions.
      Managerial round will more focus on your day to day activities and the processes that you follow in your current organization.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DBOI Global Services (Mumbai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Got call from recruiter directly. First round was telephonic and then face to face with AVP and Director. Interview questions was tough and scenario based. Complete interview process took two and Offer released.

Interview Questions

• Started with general questions like a)describe about you and your profile b)Process specific questions c)General concepts about subject D)Gave a scenario to solve.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DBOI Global Services (London, England (UK)).

Interview

One written test about Java and Oracle, multiple choice questions. Those who cleared test, had to undergo for further technical and managerial discussions. Overall interview process was smooth and well conducted.

Interview Questions

• About previous projects I worked on. Java basics, collections.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DBOI Global Services (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

One german round was conducted by the onshore team for around 20 to 25 minutes that was via phone. It was an introductory round by an AVP. And another round was with one manager.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to introduce myself and i was asked about the reason of learning German language and reason for joining Deutsche   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DBOI Global Services (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Simple conceptual questions and questions about your previous experience. It was a walk in interview and there were 2 rounds only. One with operations manager and the other with HR person.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DBOI Global Services (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

First HR Round and then two managers took operation round mainly on my current role
    In my case it was employee referral.
    Overall it was very good they specially focused on the confidence and command over language
    Other than this they also focused on the improvements that we have initiated in current role.

Interview Questions

• What improvements I have made in my current role   1 Answer

Negotiation

yes I negotiated the offer and they agreed to it

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DBOI Global Services (New Delhi (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Great process. They ask important questions related to past experience and other details. The panelists were good and wanted to know more. The different rounds covered different aspects of the skill set. It was good to see that competencies were judged in addition to technical knowledge. The infra is good as well. Had to wait a bit but it was good overall. The office is world class and looking forward to working there. I am keen to see if the promises made are kept or not.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DBOI Global Services (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Simple they need people because their attrition is above 20 % and they are getting better on higher attrition year by year. And ya they need resources for a very very rational CTC.

Once you get a cal 90 % your selected your interview is just a formality so do not be nervous at all.
     A couple of rounds to add to.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult question your english lecturer asked you about finance?
      That your answer   Answer Question

Negotiation

For freshers its just a formality you cannot negotiate CTC 1.6. SHARP

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DBOI Global Services (Mumbai (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

Basic HR round initially..after that it may involve interview with Deputy team heads along with Team heads at credit division of DBOI....not more than 2 technical rounds expected...After interview if selected you will be offered CTC either based on your expectations or what they feel write as per your present CTC...but you can definately negotiate for more than 30% hikes...

Interview Questions

• How can you convert operating lease into financial lease ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Got the hike i asked for...shud alwys negotiate the salary offered thouhg if not satisfied...

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DBOI Global Services (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Got Email from the HR and i went there on time but HR came after 2 hours and said interview is cancelled without giving reasons and said to come after two days.
    I went after 2 days same thing HR came after an hour and taken us inside the company and made us to wait after half an hour they called me and went in it is a HR round and asked questions like my specialisation subjects in MBA and my project work from him i understood that they need somebody who is specialised in Capital markets and i was specialised in that. then he said to wait outside within 10 mins got call for Manger Interview he asked everything about my project work and he checked my communication skills and said to wait.
    after half an hour HR came and said you are selected and come with documents tomorrow.

Negotiation

they didnt call for negotiation just gave the offer and said this what we can offer