DCH Auto Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DCH Auto Group Interview Questions

Interviews at DCH Auto Group

2.3

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DCH Auto Group.

Interview

It becomes apparent in your second or third round of interviews that this company is all about consensus... You may be faced with an in person interview with up to eight people in the room that will drill you on detailed questions about their situation and how you might handle it vs discussing your experience.

During the final stages you will have to submit a drug test and they will send you to a seedy industrial area for the exam.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question may have been their interest on how you would plan to solve their SEO/SEM strategies for all 30 dearer websites. Without knowing the background to each site and all the various vendors, it becomes a difficult question to answer in a reasonable amount of time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It's like negotiating a car at a dealership... painful.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxnard, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DCH Auto Group (Oxnard, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

Sat With the sales manage after filling out a paper application, and was asked basic interview questions. The process was extremely informal and not exactly conducted in the most professional of ways. When the interview process was concluded I followed up to find out if there would be an offer or not. I never responds and thus there was no offer.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DCH Auto Group in August 2014.

Interview

It was very simple just know how to sell your self. Best advice is to just make sure you know what you are doing and just sell yourself in any which possible. You are a sales consultant so sell sell sell.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DCH Auto Group (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a two step process where the first interview was with the GM and it was some softball questions peppered with some hard ones to keep you on your toes but overall it was pleasant and had a nice flow to it which I appreciated because we hit all topics from salary history, experience, expectations, and what I am hoping to accomplish.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Freehold, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DCH Auto Group (Freehold, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

I entered in with the knowledge that I would need to be on the sales floor for a period of time before I would be allowed to move in to the finance dept.
    I was recommended for the position and was told I was over qualified, just like many others there, for the sales position. I have 25 years of sales, Insurance & Finance background and was a natural to move up. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Not much was asked since they had previewed my Resume. They knew I was looking to earn $100,000 plus. They were honest and said not likely on the Sales floor but eventually in the Finance Department I would exceed that.   Answer Question

Director of Social Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DCH Auto Group (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview was very "by the book" with standard questions. They keep a very corporate manner and interview process felt a bit cold for a creative position. I felt like they were unsure of my position rather than unsure of me as an employee.

Interview Questions

• Their focus was on my experience and results. But asked standards like "If I asked your best friend what you needed to improve on" what would they tell me? Or What is your biggest flaw?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked me what I wanted and they put together an offer within the week.

BDC Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DCH Auto Group (Temecula, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a very informal and quick interview. Standard questions, causal interview. They give a rundown of the job duties and what’s expected of you. It was done by the BDC manager.

BDC Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DCH Auto Group in January 2013.

Interview

It was really fast and they were really professional. There were a lot of people at the interview and but everyone was just as nervous. They offered me a job about two weeks after the initial interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite vehicle?   1 Answer

New Car Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DCH Auto Group.

Interview

I was called to set up interview with General Manager, then I went in on a separate day to speak with one of the sales managers. Then went through about a week of human resource paper work before I started.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DCH Auto Group in January 2014.

Interview

Had a lengthy conversation and multiple emails back and forth with the CMO. Invited to meet for dinner and additional interviews but after dinner was told via email that I now didint quality for the basic job needs. The hiring manager shouldn't have invited me for the next steps iif i didnt meet the basic needs. Amature and unprofessional.