DHA Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at DHA Group

Proposal Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DHA Group (Washington, DC).

Interview

Had a phone interview that went well. The Recruiter mentioned the high turn over rate at the company, stating that it's because people don't want to work hard. She also mentioned that although she could work from home, all other staff were required at the office daily - an inconvenience for me.

Interview Questions

• The Recruiter said she wanted to refer me for the postion but first I would need to write a proposal about myself. I spent at least two days writing the proposal, submitted it and to my surprise I didn't receive a word of acknowledgement about the proposal. I emailed twice to see if she had rec'vd my proposal and for a update on my candidacy - No reply.   Answer Question

Requirements Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at DHA Group (Washington, DC) in January 2013.

Interview

Contact by recruiter followed by phone interview, again by recruiter. Two in person interviews, first with hiring manager second with hiring manager and team lead and one team member.

Interview Questions

• Very straight forward interview questions, just had to listen to team lead waffle on about all the things that were being done wrong be people who did not agree with him or like his program.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiation, here is what we are offering, do you want that?

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DHA Group (Arlington, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

Spoke to the recruiter then met future manager and recruiter. Talked about the company and position.

Interview Questions

• What do you want? Where would you like to see youreself?   Answer Question
    • Othern than money what will it take for you to do this job and be happy in this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Over the phone. Always ask for a little more, they'll give it to you.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DHA Group (Washington, DC) in June 2010.

Interview

Came in, they were desperate because someone had quit. Had a job offer on the spot. They have changed their processes since then. They have hired newer people who have come up with something where they make you meet with a bunch of people to see if you fit in. The only problem is that the people that you are meeting with don't want to be there themselves or are people who don't fit either. Hiring process is quick and swift as they are always losing people and need to backfill.

Interview Questions

• There were none because the person interviewing me didn't know the job   Answer Question

Negotiation

What negotiation? They are desperate.

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DHA Group in December 2009.

Interview

The hiring managers were very professional, they asked all the right questions and treated me with respect. They were able to persuade me to leave a company that was doing very well so that I could be part of DHA. I think these people are the types of people everyone should be looking for.