DLR Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DLR Group Interview Questions

Interviews at DLR Group

2.2

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DLR Group.

Interview

the company is looking for a student intern to help them with document draftings.
    Applied online and only took one day for the company to response.
    Interview went well and the staffs are actually very friendly and willing to share their own experience.

Interview Questions

• Very straightforward.
      I won't consider it as an interview but a sharing section from the company staffs.
      You actually gained something valuable when you leave.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DLR Group.

Interview

He come to my school and we talked for about 15 minutes. It was very relaxed and it was a conversation and not interrogation. I asked questions and so did he. I don't think my process was the norm though. Usually for college interns they come to the school and present and then one interviews with them the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation on pay or benefits

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DLR Group (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Casual, interview over lunch at a sandwich place. Supervisor was very chill, had gauged most of my knowledge through my resume but wanted to get a general feel of my understanding of the field and personal attitude in a team environment. Both of us bonded over sports!!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DLR Group.

Interview

The four-part interview process encompassed a one-hour phone interview, a second one-hour phone interview with three people asking questions, a half-hour video conference interview, and an in-person interview. This lengthy process was followed by ghosting...

Interview Questions

• Describe your process for handling a proposal from start to finish?   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DLR Group (Sacramento, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Small committee reviewed my portfolio and that was it. They asked about my experience (college/internships). They asked me if i was working to get my architecture license. Process was very straight forward and did not include any trick question. They made it clear that they had a need for a specific project.

Interview Questions

• Asked a bout professional experience
      Asked about personal experience
      Asked about college experience
      Asked about Architecture license   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation available

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DLR Group (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2018.

Interview

Basic. Shared my portfolio, but they were more concerned with how soon I could start. The individuals I interviewed with knew a LOT about the company, but were hesitant to tell me what my role would be within the company.

Architectural Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DLR Group in March 2017.

Interview

Teleconference interview, simple questions including why DLR Group, explaining portfolio, and program knowledge. Interviewed with three of the design leaders and head architects of the office, as well a someone from HR. Very friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Please walk us through your portfolio   1 Answer

Architectural Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DLR Group (Denver, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

Very lackadaisical and unprofessional, done over the phone. Misspelled my name in my offer letter and issued me a title that was not approved by the corporate structure. I had to go through a 3 month vetting process as a contractor before being offered the full time position even though it was an employee referral.

Architectural Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DLR Group (Dallas, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Quick and informative. Position was described clearly as well as the work involved for the job title. People were friendly and willing to answer any and all questions. Informal yet direct and to the point.

Interior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DLR Group (Denver, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a very friendly and welcoming experience. The interviewers were patient, took time to go through all of my work, asked simple straightforward but meaningful questions, offered me a drink and were courteous. Asked me questions on my work showcased on my portfolio and resume.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 5-10 years.   1 Answer