DYNIS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 2, 2017

2.7

Wireless CM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DYNIS (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Good questions relevant to the industry and the client. No games or trick questions...to the point. The interviewer was to the point and stuck to the clients needs and how I would fulfill them.

Interview Questions

• Describe my work characteristic in one word   1 Answer

Director Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DYNIS (Columbia, MD) in August 2011.

Interview

Had a very positive1:1 with recruiter and then was scheduled for a telephone interview with the COO. That changed into an invite to come to their offices for a 1:1 w/COO and CEO. In scheduling the interview they then indicated I was on my own for interview expenses and relocation costs. This was not stated in their advertisement, job spec or in the 1:1 with the recruiter. This should be basic HR 101 - for a critical position like this, the company's position on these things should be transparent and not exposed at the 11th hour. You have to wonder what else are they hiding from applicants?

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DYNIS in February 2012.

Interview

It is very simple and clear.