DaDa Interview Questions

Updated Nov 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 338 of over 338 interviews

Recruiter1%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

DaDa

Application

I interviewed at DaDa

Interview

Very polite interviewers, practiced using glassdoor and aced it. Not incredibly difficult. You have to be sure of every element in your CV to be able to impress interviewers. It is very important.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose to apply to DADA?
    Answer Question

DaDa

Application

I interviewed at DaDa

Interview

It was a very rushed 30 mins and the interviewer had poor English and was hard to understand. Very unusual, abrupt format with interviewer reading off slides and not engaging personally.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,873

959 Comments

Join the conversation on

DaDa

Application

I interviewed at DaDa

Interview

I was very lucky to have a very pleasant interview experience. Everything went exactly as I hoped. It helped that I was very well prepared. It's best to have alternative classes planned just in case

Interview Questions
  • When are you available to start?

DaDa

Application

I interviewed at DaDa

Interview

The interviewer had an attitude as soon as he saw my face. I was trying to adjust the microphone so I entered the interview 10 minutes early. 5 minutes early, we tried to start but he could not hear me. Once I got the microphone working, I told him that there was a message on Chinese. He said ignore it but I couldn't do it excited me from the interview. It ended up starting on time, but I could see he had a negative view of me and his attitude continued. He tried to rush after the mock was over but I insisted on feedback. I knew I didn't get the job when he had barely anything to tell me. Their materials for the interview are lackluster. VIPkid is a better company as far as getting you prepared.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DaDa

Application

I interviewed at DaDa

Interview

A phone call for 30 minutes and if you'll pass there will be also a video interview with two people from the base office for 60 minutes, not an easy one at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DaDa

Application

I interviewed at DaDa

Interview

The interview process was extremely straightforward. I believe this was more to get to know you as a person, and hear your vocal tone and accent. The interviewer was friendly and it seemed to be filling desperate teacher numbers. Most teachers don't hold TEFL or a bachelors degree.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DaDa (Milton Keynes, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

I sent an application. We set up an online interview. The interviewer was 2 minutes late which may not seem like much but they had to finish right on time so it rushed me a little. The platform froze and I don't know if that was my system or their's but this also put some pressure for time. I was on the last slide but given the 2 setbacks (the interviewer being late and the system crashing which happens with online teaching at times) I thought they would give me a bit more time to teach the last slide and also because the interviewer was late but they did not. She quickly stopped me and said it was time and left without really saying anything just a quick bye and ended the interview (I guess she has another one right after). I got an email the next day saying I was unsuccessful. I watched several videos and to prepare and she liked my props and energy but I think it was because the system crashed and I did not finish the slides in the time frame (though I was on the last slide). Like I stated earlier the interviewer was late because they had back to back interviews and with online teaching systems crash, I took that as an opprtunity to show how I can quickly bounce back when a glitch like that occurs. But they did not seem to take these factors into consideration. Oh well, guess it is just not the company for me.

Interview Questions
  • Do you prefer to teach older or younger ages?

DaDa

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaDa

Interview

One on one with one of their instructors, where you have to demonstrate how you'd teach a student using appropriate tpr and communication skills. Dress up your room for this !

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful