Dabur International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 4, 2017

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dabur International

Assistant Chemical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dabur International (Cairo (Egypt)) in October 2016.

Interview

When I entered the interview did not have a great experience in corporate work, but as soon as I entered I still dread from inside and realized that this fear may be the reason why I lost my work. But unlike expected I can not find what you are awaited from a strong interview in which I find the importance of what has been learned during previous periods, is nothing but a mere formality, it is important I be confident of yourself

Interview Questions

• What makes you accepted for the job?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dabur International (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in August 2015.

Interview

2 interview rounds - one with the HOD and one with the reporting manager. The HR round happened along with 2nd interview. The interviews lasted around half an hour to 45 min each.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dabur International (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in May 2014.

Interview

Went through a series of face to face interviews. Met the entire team during the course of the interviews. Use of RJP was prominent in the interview rounds. Satisfactory experience, indeed.

Brand Manager Interview

Interview

Campus Hire - Video interview based on marketing principles

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy and accepting.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dabur International (Ghaziabad (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

Company wanted to hire chemical engineers for the post of research associate where after one year of training they would be promoted to Junior Scientist post in oral care department. 2 people conducted the interview, one from HR field and the other one was a scientist.
    A lot of focus was on the creativity and curiosity of the candidate.
    Interview started with an introduction, Then general questions like why you want to do this job, why not higher studies.
    As a chemical engineer I was asked why I want to shift from core chemical to this field where most of the work will be bench work. I was asked that in the last fortnight what things had made me curious.
    I was asked about Odomos and how it is made.
    Overall interviewers talked softly and expected a lot of curiosity from me.

Interview Questions

• In the last fortnight what things have made you curious ?   1 Answer
    • Why not higher studies ? Why oral care ? what do you know about its products ?   Answer Question
    • In oral care products which one will you prefer, chemical products or natural ?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dabur International in March 2009.

Interview

If I witnessed an employee using their employee discount for a friend, first thing first (ask if its against company policy right?) Yes, then ill defiantly let my manager know what I saw, because if its wrong its wrong, your basically stealing from the company and I’m 100% against stealing because there ruining it for themselves and for myself if that person was caught he or she could say “Oh well zakia saw me doing this” and I could lose my job. I don’t want that for myself.