Dahill Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dahill Interview Questions

2.7

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dahill (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Oral, written an hands on written test. Manager talked and questioned if I was familiar with several steps, shows you around the property. Then you will be asked to produce different parts ftom copier.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was favorable

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dahill (San Antonio, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

You are asked to take an excel test and administrative skills test at home before you come in for interview. You will then meet with the recruiter as well as the hiring manager. The interview is similar to many I have been on while searching for a job.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer call where the caller was upset?   Answer Question

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dahill (Austin, TX).

Interview

Short interview with each of the managers. Standard interview questions were asked, as well as being told that I was required to purchase a tool set and my work shirts through the company. I was also told that if I did not want to lease the company vehicle that I would not be hired.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions were asked.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dahill in July 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and asked to come in for a short interview in the local office.
    The first part of the interview seems to be a little bit of a cattle call process. There were at least 4 people waiting for interviews in the short time I was there. I interviewed with a recruiter and a manager for about 30 minutes, basically going over my previous experience. Within 2 days, I received a call from the recruiter asking me to come back for another interview and a short ride along with one of the account managers.

The manager I was supposed to interview with on that day said she was busy and I was still going to do the ride along and I would be contacted later. The ride along consisted of watching a representative make calls for about an hour and then we did a few office visits. Nothing was expected or required except to observe.

I did not hear anything back regarding the position, even after emailing a thank you note. After about a week I reached out once again and never heard anything further. For a company that seems to pride itself on servicing office professionals, I find this to be incredibly rude. A simple email to update me would have been acceptable.

Overall, I'd say that if this position seems like something you can do, go for it but just know going in that you may never hear back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you think your experience applies to this position.   Answer Question

Recruiter Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dahill (San Antonio, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was with the recruiting manager who seemed to run the whole office. They were looking for a recruiting coordinator with the pay salary of an admin. When I asked about room for advancement it seemed slow in about 3 years + from a "coordinator". Also, he mentioned having to stay late or work weekends. Would definitely not recommend. The position is open because the last person left for another position as a "head hunter".

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you dealt with a tough client/manager   Answer Question
    • Why are you looking to move from your current position?   Answer Question
    • What's your salary expectation?   1 Answer
    • What systems do you have experience using?   Answer Question

Meter Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Dahill (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I met a recruiter at a job fair and received an email requesting a formal interview the same week. An interview with the direct supervisor and an explanation of the position with a question and answer session with the staff currently holding this position. I then was asked to interview with another manager the same week, which was a one on one informal interview.

Interview Questions

• Went over job description and asked if i would have any issues with them.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dahill (San Antonio, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

All the managers and executives were extremely professional and very thorough. The process was over in a couple of weeks and I was always was treated with respect and professional courtesy. I was very impressed with both the main office and the warehouse. First class facilities. Very impressive Showroom with their entire portfolio of products on display.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself being in 3 years?   1 Answer

Business Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Dahill (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Recruiter contacts you for an interview, then interview with branch manager, then final interview with director of sales

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation. salary is standard across the board but average income per year with commission was around 60K

New Business Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dahill (San Antonio, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Telephone screen with recruiter.
    interview with sales manager.
    job shadow for about 1/2 a day.
    Final interview with regional head of sales.

Interview Questions

• interview focused on new business acquisition activity.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was pretty standard.

Major Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dahill (San Antonio, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

phone interview with HR, followed up with interviews with three branch managers. After that an interview with VP of sales. Then another interview with branch manager. A very long drawn out process. It took well over a month.