Dainik Bhaskar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dainik Bhaskar Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2017

Automation Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dainik Bhaskar (Noida (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

My Interview was scheduled through Consultancy for Dainik Bashkar, Noida.

I have wait for 75 min for written test result , they will not provide any update even HR person not come to met you or update you.when i was leave the office person who was at reception call me back and then Call in HR.
    And

I have a Suggestion : Its not a collage exam, its a company interview so please either reset your written test with Objective question else give some extra space in your question - answer sheet for writting such a lengthy answers for your questions,, because there is 3 questions in a single question, (e.g. : 1. What is Constructor?Write a view lines of code? 2. What is Inheritance? explain Multiple interitance? which type of inheritance jave supposts? )

Interview Questions

• Round details::
       First round : Written Test : there are around 20 subjective question related to Database, Selenium, QTP.
      Second Round : Technical round: Interview asked almost whole book of Core Java, SQL Queries, Selenium Scripts for drop down, excel read, Screenshot, TestNg
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dainik Bhaskar (Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

direct interview
    1--- telephonic round ---- first round took by senior management . in this round the interviewer asked the qualification details , introduced the company profile and job description.
    2---- personal interview ----- in the second round there was a panel interview like project head,reporting head,head master. we discussed the family background and salary.

Interview Questions

• qualification and career opportunity   1 Answer

that organisation was no giving career growth. salary package was very less.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dainik Bhaskar (New Delhi (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Process was bad. The HR manager called her friend who works at my current company to tell her that her team member has applied at dainik bhaskar group.

You have bunch of unprofessional recruiters who do this silly and kiddish things. A recruiter is supposed to maintain confidentiality of the job application. I would suggest watch before you apply here. Else you know the repercussions if ur current org gets to know!

Advice to dainik bhaskar's HR team: train your HR reps to understand the basics of hiring while sourcing profiles. No company does like this!

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dainik Bhaskar (Bhopal (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very simple to the point question were asked and mainly related to sales domain as i have applied for a sales role. Then the interviewer told to demonstrate a mock call to sale some product om his table. Then they inquired about the family and professional background as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about urself?

Why you want to join this company?

Why we should hire you?
      Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dainik Bhaskar (Visakhapatnam (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

they conducted the test on c programming and the short listed students from the test are selected for aptitude test and students selected from this test are called for the interview and the final round is yet to conduct

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Dainik Bhaskar in April 2011.

Interview

Very difficult interview process, come prepared if you want to get into this company .

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dainik Bhaskar in November 2010.

Interview

The hiring process is normal. There is an HR round conducted initially & then a technical round.

Interview Questions

• What was the frequently used recruitment technique for site engineers??   1 Answer

Sub Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dainik Bhaskar (Bhopal (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

Company hires a candidate after a proper written test and interviews. In written test they have to do translations. For interview they have to know every subject but master in one.

News Reporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dainik Bhaskar (Bhopal (India)) in March 2009.

Interview

The interview was taken by the editor o bhopal bureo. He asked me about my qualification and internship details then they asked me to work as a news reporter for 1 day. Then they liked my performance and i got the job.

Negotiation

At that time when i was interviewed i was a fresher so i was not strong to negotiate. But to others i want to say plz negotiate to fullfill your desires otherwise you have to sacrifice.

Maintenance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dainik Bhaskar (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in February 2008.

Interview

My previous company boss contacted me and arranged my interview and I attend interview and they select me for the position of Asst. Manager.