Danlaw Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Danlaw Inc Interview Questions

2.2

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Danlaw Inc (Novi, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied via email and was contacted within a few days to schedule an interview. The first round of interviews took place over the phone with an HR representative. A few days later, I was invited in for a second interview with the Hiring Manager and HR representative. Both interviews lasted less than an hour.

Interview Questions

• If I recall correctly, most questions were pretty standard. Ex: What is your greatest strength? What is your greatest weakness? Tell me about your past experience. etc...   Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Danlaw Inc (Farmington Hills, MI).

Interview

My interview consisted of about an hour of technical questions followed by a lunch at which point I was offered a position as an IT Engineer. However, my interview was a bit more of a formality as I was already working for the company, the general interview process for my position consists of 1 phone interview, followed by one or two in person/Skype technical interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe your most complex previous task and how you handled its adversity?   Answer Question

IT Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Danlaw Inc (Novi, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

Internal recruiter setup up interview.

Interviewed with 4 internal IT team members. Was a fairly technical interview with question topics varying from each interviewer. It was an open ended question and answer sort of interview.

Sales Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Danlaw Inc (Novi, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

The initial interview was a phone screening, then I came in the office for an on site interview I meet with 3 employees and the interview lasted around an hour. It was very relaxed and the questions were "tell me about your experience".

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Danlaw Inc.

Interview

Interview process was good with proper planning