Danske Commodities Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Danske Commodities

3.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Danske Commodities

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aarhus (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Danske Commodities (Aarhus (Denmark)) in June 2012.

Interview

They have a very open culture, so you will feel comfortable at the interview. The interview was with 2 managers and the representative of the HR department. They were asking every single detail of my CV and after that they asked me what kind of leader I am based on the personality test I submitted before. The last part was about different scenarios, how would I make the decisions in different situations.

Interview Questions

• Scenarios, what would you do if you have only one day to decide in a question involving a lot of money...   Answer Question

Portfolio Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aarhus (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Danske Commodities (Aarhus (Denmark)) in January 2019.

Interview

First a one hour phone interview with the Team Lead and a senior colleague. Then 1,5 hour personal interview with the same persons + HR representatitve. A few technical questions but the focus was rather on personality.

Interview Questions

• Questions to my previous work experience, what I know/have heard about the company, how I imagine a day in this position, a lot of questions about personality   Answer Question

Trader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aarhus (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Danske Commodities (Aarhus (Denmark)) in March 2014.

Interview

One interview, general questions and a few more technical ones. It was as it is expected for a trader. Very informal talk, the whole conversation was very friendly. It depends of course who you are talking to but the company culture is very informal as well.

Personality counts, it is at least as important as the technical knowledge.

Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Danske Commodities.

Interview

I applied online for the trading position and was very shortly afterwards in contact with the hiring managers who invited me to the first round of Interviews, which in all honesty were very very difficult. Questions that really dug deep into my personality and correlation to the job I had applied for. I have had many interviews but this is by far the hardest I have ever been through. I believe i gave a good performance which later became the basis for an invitation to the second round of interviews. I thought I had seen the worst, my naivety got the better of me. The second interview was even harder and more intense.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you can be a trader anywhere?

Why do you think I should even consider you as a part of my team.   Answer Question

Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Danske Commodities.

Interview

First a skype interview for about 1-1.5 hours. Nothing very unexpected, nothing technical and easy personality questions. After interview, invited to Aarhus and that's when the troubles started... A mess with arranging time for the interview, then when there finally was a date set and was about to confirm it - a short call noticing that the "position had been filled" and "maybe some other time perhaps". Judge for yourself.